Cheerleading Worlds Vod & Livestream

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 15, 2013
So Worlds is next weekend and I was looking at the VOD & Livestream options on iasf.com and I decided I'm going to get the $50 one since its the better choice. I can watch it everywhere and all that. But I have a question. Even after Worlds is over, I'll still be able to watch Worlds 2013 and the videos from the past years too until worlds 2014 right?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

So Worlds is next weekend and I was looking at the VOD & Livestream options on iasf.com and I decided I'm going to get the $50 one since its the better choice. I can watch it everywhere and all that. But I have a question. Even after Worlds is over, I'll still be able to watch Worlds 2013 and the videos from the past years too until worlds 2014 right?

Yes, it's good for a year. I still log into my account from last year occasionally. Though they still were missing some teams from last year, grrr.

Has anyone bought it yet? I have an account from last year and I get stuck in a loop of "log in" click "buy" and log in again.

Has anyone bought it yet? I have an account from last year and I get stuck in a loop of "log in" click "buy" and log in again.

I'm waiting until next Thursday or Friday. I have an account from last year as well so hopefully this a glitch they will fix quickly.

I am waiting too because for the VOD it says you get 2008-2012... Ummm.... already have that. I assume it is a typo and hopefully they will fix soon.

That happened to me too, and I never got to see any of the videos, finally gave up trying. Now it's time to pay again. Wish I could get a credit for my purchase from last year that never worked :(

That happened to me too, and I never got to see any of the videos, finally gave up trying. Now it's time to pay again. Wish I could get a credit for my purchase from last year that never worked :(

I had the same loop - login, buy, login, buy - when I have a confirmation saying I purchased it. I tweeted USASF for help and they told me that I purchased the 2012 package somehow. They told me to email [email protected] and they would straighten it out. That was Saturday...it's now Tuesday and I have no response to my email, so who knows...but I do know that my credit card was charged and I need my live stream next week!!

I believe so; if you just buy the livestream one without the VOD I think it's only for a mobile device (if I am reading it correctly).

But couldn't you use Apple TV to push the video up to your television from say an ipod or iphone?

I'm really confused about what to purchase. I know I don't want to be disappointed - like last year. I did the VOD and the videos went up very later - 8-9 hours after performances - and even then - many were missing. I want to do the live stream this year. But when I go to the USASF site trying to purchase it - I only see an option for purchasing VOD. I can't believe I haven't purchased anything yet - and I'm already confused.

Also - let's say I purchase the live feed - is that good for all 3 days? Does anyone know?

But couldn't you use Apple TV to push the video up to your television from say an ipod or iphone?

I'm really confused about what to purchase. I know I don't want to be disappointed - like last year. I did the VOD and the videos went up very later - 8-9 hours after performances - and even then - many were missing. I want to do the live stream this year. But when I go to the USASF site trying to purchase it - I only see an option for purchasing VOD. I can't believe I haven't purchased anything yet - and I'm already confused.

Also - let's say I purchase the live feed - is that good for all 3 days? Does anyone know?

Yes, the live feed is good for all three days (99.5% sure) but I've emailed to verify.

Back