All-Star Cheerlebs On New Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nala%20CA%202_zpslu02xsy8.jpg
Nala%20CA%203_zpscsa6zkf1.jpg
Nala%20CA_zpscgg0abnr.jpg
dfdfasdfs.jpg

Great basket technique but, illegal without bases. Credit to the back spot for sticking around but, seems a little too aloof to make the catch.
I have a perfect base in mind but I can't get my stupid picture to link... Grrr!

I will be point dancer on Wine Rays, of course! I was so perfect with my twerking, whipping and ney-neying this year, that I can't imagine I would lose MY spot! I can't wait to see who shows up at tryouts! [emoji13]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am for sure keeping my spot as back nugget on the Wine Rays. But only because I have the best side-eye on the team.

That is my daughter's dog. I want her to put her in a uniform next... they wear the same size hahahahaha!!!

If we're making teams with our pets, then my cat is gonna be the point flyer on Sassycats. Seeing as she is both sassy and a cat, it's a perfect fit!
My cat's name is Sassy, so I think she's a shoo-in to make the team:D

Obviously she can do whatever she wants but I think it's a smart move for her to be honest. If she is serious about opening a gym, she is experiencing different coaching philospohpies from the best coaches in the world by training at some of the top gyms in the world. Good for her. I would say these are solid steps in the right direction to build a successful gym.

Yes to all of this^^^
I think a lot of the crazy we saw when it came to her was her mother. from everything I've ever heard she is a great kid. I think she got in over her head with Lionheart and at least she is learning from it.
Before there was widespread use of social media and "cheerlebrity" was a thing, Bucky O'Leary cheered at WC, TG, and SOT. When he got ready to leave Spirit a parent asked him why and he said "I want to open my own gym someday and the best way to learn how to run a successful program is to be part of a successful program." If that's what her motivation is then I give her a slow clap because instead of pointing fingers at everyone and blaming, she's adulting and figuring how to do it right.

Back