All-Star Cheerlebs On New Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've got the voice over for Wine Rays (to the tune of Low- Flo Rida)

We're better than Apple on this team
Merlot for these girls (for these girls)
the hottest drinkers in the whole world (whole world)
We'll take a shot (take a shot)
Peach Schnapps we got (yea we got)
a lot, lot , lot , lot, lot , lot , lot , lot
of skill!

I've got the voice over for Wine Rays (to the tune of Low- Flo Rida)

We're better than Apple on this team
Merlot for these girls (for these girls)
the hottest drinkers in the whole world (whole world)
We'll take a shot (take a shot)
Peach Schnapps we got (yea we got)
a lot, lot , lot , lot, lot , lot , lot , lot
of skill!

Ours is:

OLBOD the hashtag of the century!

So with tryout season going on, I know theres always some cheerleaders from one well-known team that move to other well-known teams. Does anyone know of any cheerlebs switching teams or gyms?

I heard that Gabi Butler was seen trying out at Cheer Athletics Plano, thoughts?
Either trying to learn more about how to run a gym successfully or she could be going to college as she is old enough for it?

Either trying to learn more about how to run a gym successfully or she could be going to college as she is old enough for it?
I mean even if she does go to college down there, there are other gyms she could've chose. (Just saying, not throwing shade or whatever) I just wondered why also, I would be ecstatic if it were the successful gym reason.

I'm a shoe in for Wine Rays! Once my mom rolled down a whole hill with a glass of wine and didn't spill a drop. She's going to teach me her ways so I can teach everyone to do all our skills without spilling our wine!

Ill forever hate the term "cheerlebs"

& some athletes in the industry have hopped to so many gyms. Im starting to think their parents never tell them "no". -_-
I am all about being in the gym that works best for your family and child butttttt if you are going to a different state each year.. that takes it to a whole different level.

But kudos to the ones who can afford to do that.

You know it! My Dorito is even nacho cheese flavored (to go with the team theme!) I will also chuck my bomb diggity tuck...just don't let me forget the Depends!

No, no. You're not on the Wine Rays or the cheese team! That's our competition. You're on Old Lady Bullets. Sheesh. Catch up, Gertrude.

Back