All-Star Cheerlebs On New Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm actually going to be on a real team, not an old people one.

Because I actually have a punch front.

Lol

Actually I need to update on that, I was in the gym a couple nights ago and all the kids were begging me to do my punch front .. I found that this time I was actually scared before I did it. Like I seriously felt like I had a mental block because all I could think about before I went was injuring myself for the rest of my life ... So I could only go onto a mat... And it wasn't as good. It was like an suspended forward roll!:/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, no. You're not on the Wine Rays or the cheese team! That's our competition. You're on Old Lady Bullets. Sheesh. Catch up, Gertrude.
Lol! Ok. I totally thought it was ok to cross to whatever programs I want to whenever I want to. When did all these silly new rules go into effect?

Ill forever hate the term "cheerlebs"

& some athletes in the industry have hopped to so many gyms. Im starting to think their parents never tell them "no". -_-
I am all about being in the gym that works best for your family and child butttttt if you are going to a different state each year.. that takes it to a whole different level.

But kudos to the ones who can afford to do that.

Having a cheerleb on your team probably isn't as fun as it's cracked up to be. I don't like the term cheerleb either but hey when they make over 6 figures a year, what else do you call them?

Lol

Actually I need to update on that, I was in the gym a couple nights ago and all the kids were begging me to do my punch front .. I found that this time I was actually scared before I did it. Like I seriously felt like I had a mental block because all I could think about before I went was injuring myself for the rest of my life ... So I could only go onto a mat... And it wasn't as good. It was like an suspended forward roll!:/

Kudos. You have more nerve than I do. I cringe that I'm going to pull something every time I do a cartwheel.

Lol

girl you better work that punch front!

Nala%20CA%202_zpslu02xsy8.jpg
Nala%20CA%203_zpscsa6zkf1.jpg
Nala%20CA_zpscgg0abnr.jpg

I have a perfect base in mind but I can't get my stupid picture to link... Grrr!
Omg.......only you girl!!!!! Love you

For my Cheese Athletics ladies (and gents), our Parent Team is called Reserve. At my restaurant, the extra-aged version of our cheese is called '___ Reserve'. I'll think up a witty v/o later.

No, no. You're not on the Wine Rays or the cheese team! That's our competition. You're on Old Lady Bullets. Sheesh. Catch up, Gertrude.
I'm having visions of the 1st comp of the season and having to check all the teams in warm ups because she went off with the wrong team due to cheer dementia.

"Come along now mother (while taking her hand), yes these are nice people on Wine Rays and Nippy Cheddar, but now we have to warm up with the nice people from YOUR team."

Having a cheerleb on your team probably isn't as fun as it's cracked up to be. I don't like the term cheerleb either but hey when they make over 6 figures a year, what else do you call them?
Who makes over 100k a year....for being a cheerlebrity? I need to know... I still have my youngest CP at home...she's gonna need to get on that money train!

Back