Cheerlibrary.com?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 24, 2011
I know there is a cheer music website called cheerlibrary.com but i can't figure out how to convert the music from that website to an mp3 file, in order to put it on my ipod. Can anyone give me a step-by-step on how to get the music from the website onto my ipod/itunes?

you cant get mp3 files onto an ipod though.
to put files on your ipod the files have to be through itunes.
its stupid, but apple just wants your money

you cant get mp3 files onto an ipod though.
to put files on your ipod the files have to be through itunes.
its stupid, but apple just wants your money
Have you ever tried opening the folder you saved the .mp3 cheer music in and clicking+dragging each file from that folder into your open iTunes? It's always worked for me. (Hope I explained that right!)

I copied this off of something a while ago-
"Oh ok. When you find a mix you want to download, click on the speaker icon and it will open the download page and begin to play the mix. There is a button under the description and tags that says Download (has a blue globe and green down arrow) RIGHT click on that and select "Save Linked File As", and then when your window pops up to save the file, give the .mp3 file a name (I use 'GymNameTeamYear'.mp3) and then save it to a directory on your hard drive. Where you save it is up to you, maybe in the file where iTunes has all of your music saved, idk... Then when you want to play the mix, go to your file manager (Explorer in Windows or Finder in Safari if you have a Mac) and locate the file. Right click on it again and if it gives you the option to open with iTunes choose that and it will pull it into your iTunes. This is the way I do it on my Mac. If you have a PC, you may have to click and drag these .mp3 files from the directory you save then in, into your iTunes manually or into the iTunes directory on your hard drive, so iTunes will have them in there. Hope that works for ya. Make sure that you go through all of those folders on the left hand navigation of the page because theres a lot of music in all of those files, dont let the titles fool ya. Some say cheer music, some say favs, some say particular teams, etc. But go through all of them, I found some good stuff hiding in there. Good Luck!"
I don't know how well it will work for you though. (And that is not in my own words ^^)

i have the same problem and i have read the comments but i just don't seem to get it. i have the music i want, it played on itunes and now i just dont know how to get it synced onto my ipod touch?? i have a mac and i have gotten 1 cheer mix on but i have no clue how i did it please respond i need your guys's help

1. You have to create a playlist and then add the music to that play list.

2. Then go in the music category once you plug up your iPhone or iPod and make sure the check box next to the playlist you created is check. T

3. hen sync. The music will be added.

Back