All-Star Cheerlive!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

First off, a proper cancellation is NOT sending an email to CheerLIVE. Written in our Terms and Agreements that is required to be "signed" by all members specifically states the proper form of cancellation. The correct way to cancel an existing account is to click the Red X directly under your log in box at the top of the screen once you are logged into your account. This red X even states "Cancel Account" directly beside it. After clicking that X it will ask you one more time "Are you sure you want to cancel your account" you then click the even BIGGER Red X to finalize cancellation. Memberships stay active until your 30 days are up. For example if you signed up on JAN 15th and cancelled on March 1st, your account will automatically stay active until the 15th since you paid the $5 for that full month!

This whole paragraph REALLY aggravates me. I DID follow exactly what the website said in order to cancel. In fact, I did it AT LEAST 3 times. And it wasn't till mid-February that it finally said "Your account will expire on March blah blah blah." So then I thought, okay I still have 30 days to watch whatever web casts are available or the videos on-demand. As soon as I tried to do this, it told me to sign up for the Elite membership.

I'm really not trying to be rude about this whole situation. I just don't tolerate being told to follow what the website says to do, and then when it doesn't work, basically it's my fault.

TealFan ... Same for me. I've cancelled twice and it said I would be contacted. But now I can no longer can even try to get a new password because it doesn't recognize my email. I only emailed to cancel because doing it the correct way isn't working! CheerLive ... Thanks for your reply! I sent you an email to [email protected].

I also followed the proper procedure for cancelling my account by clicking the red x. I believe I got this message "This membership could not be auto canceled or is already canceled." I tried to log back in and it wouldn't let me so I assumed my account had been cancelled. I know I signed up for the live feed for COA on Feb 25th. I cancelled my account on Thursday March 1st. I was billed on March 3rd for the sign up fee and the 5th for the monthly fee. Would just like my refund please.

I also followed the proper procedure and I have not shared my account with anyone and my credit card was not expired to get the message "This membership could not be auto canceled or is already canceled." I assumed this meant that my account was canceled, but I just got charged on the 12th of this month I believe. But it says my account doesn't even exist now, so I can't even try to cancel it again or even log in now.

I also followed the exact procedure to correctly cancel my membership!! Not only that but I have sent several emails concerning getting my money back because I was charged twice for my elite membership. The lack of communication is ridiculous. I don't care if your on the road all the time that is no reason to neglet customers. I have posted on your website and emailed directly with no response. When I cancelled my membership I clicked the red X several times and then was told I would be contacted to complete my cancellation. I also sent several emails containing my two receipts that showed I was charged twice and never heard back. I am just over this whole company...

OK, so I have not checked the FierceBoard since around The Majors and Im sorry for some customers having a hard time with the site. Let me try to explain all situations and why you all might be having an issue.

So I have to ask those who claim to cancel before the 7 day trial was complete, did you cancel your account properly or did you just email CheerLIVE to cancel it for you? We are constantly on the road (This weekend in Detroit fro GLCC Nationals) and its almost impossible to respond back to all calls and emails.

I have an issue with this. You don't have to check the Fierceboard to know that your company is having issues with being being charged when they thought their membership was canceled.
You can travel all you want, but if you want to run a legit business then you make time to either answer the emails yourself or have someone on your staff who does it as their job. That is part of running a business so to say that it is impossible to respond back to emails is not a good sign. If you can't handle the overflow of emails then I suggest hiring someone as a customer service employee to deal with these things. You traveling is not an excuse for all of these people being charged while not even being able to use their membership.

I am still waiting to find out if those who paid to watch the Majors are going to be refunded when you had it up for free on your website. I can tell you I never paid to view the competition but still was able to watch the entire thing live on your website.

I know you're in Detroit this weekend for GLCC, but I sent an email. I find it more ridiculous that when I tried to cancel it this time, it deleted my account completely (and to make sure, I tried to use the forgot password option and it said my email didn't exist) and I didn't get an email or anything, and I just want to know if it actually was canceled because I don't even know or can find out now!

Ok, so back to this. I can't log on, it doesn't recognize my email (username), and I was charged for the elite membership even though I cancelled (or at least tried to cancel) the correct way within 7days of my free COA trial. I have emailed Cheerlive, I have emailed Adam, what do I need to do to get my money back??

Same here-signed up at BATC Saturday March 10, cancelled before the 7 days, and yet over the weekend my card got charged. Doesn't recognize my email, and I emailed before the 7 days because even though they were supposed to have Saturday and Sundays performances on demand, they had Saturdays twice. No response at all.

Hate to bump this this.. but I canceled back in March and I'm pretty sure I'm STILL being charged (for April). I've sent emails and I've had no response, so this is getting kind of frustrating now.

Hey Fierceboarders!

First off let me say, What a busy year for CheerLIVE! We have tremendously surpassed our expectations for the 2011-2012 season. We have made huge strides to continue to improve our services like updating our servers for higher volumes of viewers (so we dont crash) incorporating an automatic cancellation process and creating compatible web streams available on all devices including mobile! We by no means believe we are perfect or have not made any mistakes this year! We work hard to never have any issues with any of our customers but we agree that a part of our business that we need to improve on the most for next season is our customer support department!

We just finished our 2011-2012 season today! Finished up with a fantastic live webcast of the US Finals in Virgina Beach, VA. Now with the summer break coming up, I will personally guarantee better customer service. I am very sorry for the delay and hope to make it up to all and any who feel that they need customer support! We are still a very small company, but we are determined to be the best. Again we are not perfect...yet! With hard work and dedication to the industry we feel we will one day be the leader in Cheer broadcasting!

With that being said, THANK YOU to all of our members who have stuck with us throughout this incredible year! We have uploaded THOUSANDS of videos "On-Demand" and Live webcasted over 20 events this past season! We are very excited for this upcoming season and cannot wait to announce the new and improved features to give our customers an even better experience! Many of these features will be customer service based, but some will be new REVOLUTIONARY concepts that will make any cheer fan "Jump for Joy!"

I am now available personally for all customer service issues. I understand some may have had a bad experience with us, but im determined to make it right. Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Please include in full detail your current situation so I can understand your experience. I cannot promise everyone a full refund BUT I can promise we can at least get your account de-activated. Also include multiple ways for me to contact you back as sometimes its better to talk to a customer in person then email so please leave me your number as well.

Thanks Again,
Adam Jaggers

Oops forgot one last thing....

I would like to personally apologize for my companies lack of quality customer support this season and will guarantee that it is a HUGE priority for us in the future. I appreciate everyone's opinion about CheerLIVE and will always do whatever is in my power to make it the best online broadcasting service possible!

Back