All-Star Cheerlive!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CheerLive - I am trying to be patient.

I have emailed, sent messages both on here and Facebook, and not sure what else to do. There are a few US Finals locations that are not being uploaded at the moment. Are there any plans to do so? I have paid my premium membership, plus 2 months of the $5 fee, and still no videos. I want to cancel, but if there are plans to upload the remaining teams / locations, I will wait.

I really really want to support your company, but at the moment, I just can't do it. I love what you are trying to do, but at the moment you are really over-promising and under-delivering.

Granted, it's $5 and I'm ok with having it incase I'm ever bored and want to go on there. But couldn't it become a legal issue if you're canceling and still being charged? I'd be a little nervous about that if I were them.

The worst part about canceling and still being charged is the fact that their website tells you your account no longer exists, yet they still seem to have your debit card linked to it.

I had tried to cancel my account and had the same problem. After the second month of being charged when I had only signed up for the free COA weekend, I called my credit card company and they fixed it all for me and I haven't been charged again.

OK CheerLive, I officially give up.

I posted messages on your Facebook page, you deleted them. I emailed you, no response, I have sent you messages here on Fierceboard, nothing.

I am going to cancel before I pay anymore money to you waiting for the other US Finals locations to be uploaded.

You came on here wanting to do right for your customer service but unfortunately, there has been no attempt to answer my many inquiries (the worst being actually deleting my and others' comments on your Facebook page about some of the videos uploading.) I am really understanding, and had you replied saying that due to something (anything) those videos wouldn't be uploaded, all would be fine.

Of course when I go to cancel, I get this:

2450fwi.png

My teams competed at the US Finals in Indy, and unfortunately the last 45 seconds of both routines is cut-off, not to mention the poor sound quality (there's a really loud buzz). I like having my subscription to cheerlive, but I would really like it if it actually worked properly...

Important note to anyone, if you are going to have a business that involves taken money from people, have an existing customer service not one that only appears when defending their (lack of) actions. They can only post so many times about how they are sorry and are going to fix it only to do absolutely nothing.

Important note to anyone, if you are going to have a business that involves taken money from people, have an existing customer service not one that only appears when defending their (lack of) actions. They can only post so many times about how they are sorry and are going to fix it only to do absolutely nothing.

Dishonest business practices seem to be standard for all things in cheer... Uniforms, videos, music... It blows my mind.

Right?? I feel I have been patient, trying to give Cheerlive the chance to fix this.

I think I drew the line at deleting my and other's posts to the CheerLive Facebook page that were asking about the videos.

I properly cancelled my account was still charged the $5. I provided two seperate emails requesting that this stop and not happen again. However, Tuesday, it happened again. I called and received a voicemail. When I attempted to leave a message, it stopped and said the memory was full. As a result, I had to go to the bank and cancel my card and receive a new number to prevent this from happening again. Bank is considering the charge a fraudlent transaction and hopefully, I will have a refund shortly! I'm not one to complain, but I'm glad I wasn't the only one with the problem.

I chose not to give Cheerlive! my money after rude and condescending comments when I couldn't get watch the Majors after paying. I refuse to give my money to any business that treats their customers with disrespect.

I chose not to give Cheerlive! my money after rude and condescending comments when I couldn't get watch the Majors after paying. I refuse to give my money to any business that treats their customers with disrespect.
Were you ever refunded your money? I ask this because I feel everyone that paid to watch Majors on their webcast should get their money back because myself and a few others watched the entire competition for FREE right on the Cheerlive website because they somehow had it streaming without paying. This wasn't even on the site that was ripping the live feed, this was right on the actual Cheerlive website.
I asked about it right after that weekend and never got an answer as to if those people could get their money back when they streamed it for free.

It's happening to me too!!!! I canceled the correct way a few months ago and am STILL being charged! I obviously canceled because I can't log in!!! I called the ph # and the ph# isn't in service, I've also sent at least 2 emails. I'm soooooo ticked at this point!!
Never using Cheerlive again!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: WE NEED TO BOYCOTT CHEERLIVE!!!!!

Back