OT Cheerrelated Tattoos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Behind my ear?? :eek: OUCH!
I have one of those by my eye and it really doesn't hurt as much as it looks. Its barely implanted under the skin and behind the ear wouldn't be a band place for it but your hair might get caught in it and accidentally rip it out :(

My tattoo that I'm getting soon is going to have a quote that my coach used to always say and then shooting stars with the colors of every team I've been on since I was really little. Just haven't been able to decide the spot I want to put it.

I've always wanted a tattoo, and it's definitely gonna be cheer related. I was thinking of getting a star on my wrist with all the colors from the cheer teams I've been on with "Spirit" written in the middle. Idk yet though :]

I actually just got my first tattoo 2 weeks ago and its of my "power word" that I try to be in cheerleading, but also in everything else. It says fearless across the frost of my hip.

i don't have it yet, but the next tattoo i plan on getting is a purple bow behind my ear. the gym i cheered at for most of high school & my super senior year was purple, and it will always have a special place in my heart.

this is kind of the idea:

smalltattoo49.jpg

Oh jeeeez....MAN UP woman! Or don't get the tattoo - you need the little blingy things for it to look right. Sorry but you're just going to have to get the piercings too. Just stick the sticker there every morning and tell people it's a tattoo.

:p

Ok. You go first.

Ok. You go first.

Guuurrrrllll...you pay for it and I'll do it. A little piercing does not scare me. I would do it in a heartbeat if I could afford it. Shall I sign us up for August on our vacation? :)

Guuurrrrllll...you pay for it and I'll do it. A little piercing does not scare me. I would do it in a heartbeat if I could afford it. Shall I sign us up for August on our vacation? :)

Go ahead and make your appointment. I'll make mine, I promise...no, really...

My tattoo that I'm getting soon is going to have a quote that my coach used to always say and then shooting stars with the colors of every team I've been on since I was really little. Just haven't been able to decide the spot I want to put it.
One of my "kids" has shooting stars on her foot with the colors of all of her former teams. It is really cute.

One of my "kids" has shooting stars on her foot with the colors of all of her former teams. It is really cute.
I bet it looks really cute..... I've decided today I'm also going to add the teams I've also coached and instead of shooting stars I'm going to have them scattered around and the background have like the bright lights effect as if they were on the stage. :)

Back