4ATA Fusion 95.16
5-tieCheer World Omega 94.43
5-tieValley Elite All Stars Big Red 94.43
7Ultimate Cheer and Dance 93.86
8Middle Georgia All Stars Galaxy 93.69
9Rush Allstars Tigers 93.36
10River City Allstars Wanted 91.2
11Lions Cheer Company Pride 91.18
Thanks! I thought I was going crazy! Imagine the score for them had day 1 not have been a thing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It starts to seem that way when they do things like they did in the small senior division. How do you hit a routine, two days in a row, and score significantly lower the second day? You add tumbling day two and make your pyramid harder? and hit clean? People respect and love NCA because things like this very seldom happen, if ever.

Nothing is perfect but, when you win NCA, more often than not, you WON NCA!
SSX actually scored higher Day 2 than Day 1

ETA: unless you aren't talking about them

Well I think BSB killed it and the score they earned today reflected that. If your routine is that good you can afford to make mistakes on day 1.

Maybe not at worlds but definitely when you are in this division at Cs

Other teams had bigger increases from day 1 to day 2.

Anyway, congrats to Lady Lightning on the win! And Brandon too, @Kris10boo it helps when its a 25/75 split percentage wise for each day, Day 1 doesn't matter as much.
Cheersport scoring used to be 50/50 and if you made a mistake day 1 - you virtually had little to no chance to move up day 2. Now being 25/75 like NCA you would expect to see a little more movement in some divisions with this scoring - with teams hitting on day 2, and it being 75% -especially with some teams having more difficult routines than others (this is just my opinion) - not some teams going down or not moving up at all - hitting better with 75% - maybe I just don't understand it :confused:

Congrats to all the winners :D The first time I have not been to Cheersport in 8 years.

Small Senior Division II

1ICE Illinois Lady Lightning 98.13
2Brandon All-Stars Senior White 97.91
3Cheer Extreme SSX 97.85
4GymTyme All-Stars Rouge 97.79
5Twister All Stars Senior Gold 95.75
6Premier Athletics – Park HIlls Lady Leps 95.26
7All Star Legacy Dreamgirls 93.93
8Champion All-Stars Destiny 93.44
9Florida Triple Threat Allstars GOLDEN CATZ 92.68
10Spirit Factory Lime 91.93
11Pennsylvania Storm Hurricanes 89.79
poor Pennsylvania Storm, they have been getting low low scores all day.

pittsburgh poison is comin through your area, causin mass hysteria!

Cheersport scoring used to be 50/50 and if you made a mistake day 1 - you virtually had little to no chance to move up day 2. Now being 25/75 like NCA you would expect to see a little more movement in some divisions with this scoring - with teams hitting on day 2, and it being 75% -especially with some teams having more difficult routines than others (this is just my opinion) - not some teams going down or not moving up at all - hitting better with 75% - maybe I just don't understand it :confused:
You're correct, it is easier to move up/down on Day 2. But, when one team hits better Day 2 then they did Day 1, it can cause a team ahead of them to move down even though that team hit both days. So, just because a team hits both days, doesn't mean they should necessarily move up or stay in the same place because a team below them could have had issues day 1 and then hit.

Senior Medium 5
Spirit of Texas A Team
1st, paid bid and Grand Champion

Didn't see that division listed
I'm happy for them as well! I love all the SOT teams!

Senior Medium 5
Spirit of Texas A Team
1st, paid bid and Grand Champion

Didn't see that division listed
Ahh I'm losing it, I could have sworn I posted this divison. Here's the full list:

1Spirit of Texas A-Team 98.68
2The Stingray All Stars Peach 97.5
3FCA Gems Diamonds 97.2
4ICE Illinois Thunder Girls 96.03
5American Elite Allstars Celebrity 95.48
6Top Gun Lady Jags 95.43
7Cheer City United Lady Titans 95.31
8All Star One Big Bang 94.44
9Top Notch Cheer Queen 93.14
10Charlotte All Stars-Main Teal 92.85

Back