All-Star Cheersport 2014 - Who's Going?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@SEVideo We competed at SOH last weekend but there was NO time to go through the pics. The booths said you couldn't order pics of the event after the event (online). I'm thinking this is the case for videos too. If that is the case then may I ask why? It seems you are losing alot of business this way. I understand the customer would need to pay shipping and handling but I am willing to do that. These huge comps and being a part of a big gym make it very difficult to find the time to stand in line and then try to place an order at the event.

Does that sound snarky? If so that really isn't my intent.
I went to SOH last year and was bummed that the photos were not going to be online. But a few weeks later they were online, hopefully this is the case for this year!

I think the Cheersport schedule is usually posted on Monday before the event. Now someone may have access to it earlier than that!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Does a lot of trading go on at this comp? My team are coming from the UK so we totally don't know the etiquette!

We are wondering if we should buy extra shirts from our gym so we can trade, or pins?

Would anyone care to enlighten us? Really looking forward to coming to Georgia!

X

(
Does anybody know if you can buy CHEERSPORT blanket, shirts & hoodies at the event itself?

T-shirts and hoodies are sold at the event. Buy them towards the beginning because they do run out of sizes. The blanket has always been the "thank you" gift for all athletes participating (at least the last couple years) :cheering:

Does anyone know where the Nfinity Store will be located this year at Cheersport Nationals? Last year it wasn't at the GWCC. If you have the address.... PLEASE SHARE :)

Also..... Who is going to be there in the Large Senior and Medium Senior divisions?!?! Excited to see who Peach and Orange will be competing against.

Does anyone know where the Nfinity Store will be located this year at Cheersport Nationals? Last year it wasn't at the GWCC. If you have the address.... PLEASE SHARE :)

Nfinity
1226 Spring St NW, Atlanta, GA 30309
(404) 478-7873

Spirit Wear they had last year:
Nfinity
Cheer Athletics
Stingrays
Green Bay Elite
Spirit of Texas
Cheer Extreme

Back