All-Star Cheersport 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does anyone have any experience or thoughts on the Dartfish Cheersport site? I thought my cp had hung up her shoes after graduating high school but the little darling has made her way on to a college team and will be finally attending her first Cheersport. Best I can do is try to watch from home.

Does anyone have any experience or thoughts on the Dartfish Cheersport site? I thought my cp had hung up her shoes after graduating high school but the little darling has made her way on to a college team and will be finally attending her first Cheersport. Best I can do is try to watch from home.

They post the videos shortly (most of the time...) after the performance. High quality and great sound, sorted by division, gym, etc. I have had no complaints. Well worth it IMO.

I have read that personal cameras are not allowed....but I only saw a reference on the Cheersport page about large cameras...any one have info on this? We have a Cannon Rebel t3i.....so not sure whether we should even bring it.

I have read that personal cameras are not allowed....but I only saw a reference on the Cheersport page about large cameras...any one have info on this? We have a Cannon Rebel t3i.....so not sure whether we should even bring it.
I have always been able to video even though they say "no cameras or video cameras" and DH has always taken photos. The amount of people being blocked by ipads every time I have gone to Cheersport indicates the EP staff wasn't at all concerned about upholding the rule.

Sorry if this has been asked several times but i need help with dartfish.. does it cost and in that case how much?? and how long do you have to wait for videos??

Sorry if this has been asked several times but i need help with dartfish.. does it cost and in that case how much?? and how long do you have to wait for videos??
I think it's $19.99 and you have access all videos for a full year. The videos are usually added about 10 minutes after the performance ends, it was rare that videos were not added quickly last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's $19.99 and you have access all videos for a full year. The videos are usually added about 10 minutes after the performance ends, it was rare that videos were not added quickly last year.

Yep $20 and I was logged in watching videos this morning [emoji4]

OK. thank you! Have to count out what that is in swedish krones but well see.. maybe a bit to expensive for me at the moment though :( but thank you for your answer!

Sorry it took so long guys, but here it is!! Unless anyone is super opposed, I'm going to keep it locked in view only mode until next weekend just so it doesn't get messed with, but feel free to copy/paste it into your own doc if you want to modify anything! I'm still tweaking a couple things, but all the teams are there.

Cheersport 2015

ETA: I didn't do dance teams, but I can easily add those if people want them. Also, I'll go back through Friday and adjust for any schedule changes.

Will you allow for sorting by category etc? When will it be unlocked? Thanks so much

Will you allow for sorting by category etc? When will it be unlocked? Thanks so much
Yea, that's no problem. I'm sure it will constantly be changing as people are viewing it, it tends to be easiest to input scores/comments having it sorted either by time or division, but it really doesn't matter. I just don't like things getting deleted :p (which has happened before). I can unlock it now!

ETA: Let me know if it works!

I've shared this in the Cheersport 2015 | Page 11 | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer thread but just in case it doesn't get answered there...

Does anyone know exactly what these teams are "performing"? Are they performing their actual routine? Because I'd think it would be pretty exhausting to have to compete 3 days in a row especially if the first performance is the night right before the main competition days.
B9ve7LlIEAIfMfE.jpg

B9vfWT1IEAIXgIt.jpg

Back