All-Star Cheersport 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That's how they recruited enough males to go Large Coed in the first place. A few of the guys who were already on their small coed team got into the tricking stuff, met friends and then recruited them into cheer. Now many of them have aged out but still have a soft spot for it. Wildjags is returning as an open team with many of them on it. Not sure when their debut will be but I've seen them practicing several times.
So glad to hear that!

Sidenote:

I was looking through some lower level Cheersport results the other day at my hair appt.

Fun fact: Top Gun's Senior 1 team is called Senior WON.

I can't be the only one who thinks that's cute.

Carry on.

I love cute/clever team names. I was at a competition a couple of weeks ago and a mini level 1 team was called Min1-ons. Cuteness overload! I was so sad that they didn't wear a Minion bow

I love cute/clever team names. I was at a competition a couple of weeks ago and a mini level 1 team was called Min1-ons. Cuteness overload! I was so sad that they didn't wear a Minion bow
Im pretty sure top gun had a team with a similar name that wore a minion bow last year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sometimes in passing I'll think of really cute names for stuff like that. Like how CA Charlotte should call their gym the "cat"sle, or how Rockstar should have a level 3 team named AC/D3. I'm pretty sure ACX has a team named the Swaguars and idk but I thought that was the coolest thing I'd ever heard (if a bit silly).

Sometimes in passing I'll think of really cute names for stuff like that. Like how CA Charlotte should call their gym the "cat"sle, or how Rockstar should have a level 3 team named AC/D3. I'm pretty sure ACX has a team named the Swaguars and idk but I thought that was the coolest thing I'd ever heard (if a bit silly).
The CA Charlotte gym is the "Clawstle".

omg. they need to have a level 3 team called ac/d3. ROCKSTAR YOU NEED TO DO THIS

It is legal because he doesn't exactly "flip", i.e. no leg over head rotation, just twisting laterally.
thank you all for this video! I had not seen it myself (I get too nervous watching teams against my daughter's teams lately) but to my untrained eye it does look like a standing full but in slow motion I can see that it is something different. Guess I don't understand why this is in the routine, not sure if it added to their overall score but I'm thinking it did (they moved up from 6th to 2nd) and all they had teh 1st day was 2 dropped stunts. Seems like every year someone is trying to push the cheer envelope and do something different to stand out. Thanks again for the clarification!

I understand the difference between the standing full and corkscrew, but I hope all judges do also...*cough* level fives that use them as standing fulls and still get credit *cough*.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back