All-Star Cheersport 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 27, 2012
I know this is a little early but what gyms are going to Cheersport Atlanta,GA this year???

I know my gym CC Champs is going for the first time.

Stars Vipers, we are bringing all our teams! We usually are an NCA/ UCA bunch but wanted to do Cheersport for the first time and I am so excited!
This just Made My Day!!! I can't wait to see you guys! Although all of our teams are small except Sr1 so I'm not sure if we will compete against any of your teams! [emoji53] lol

This just Made My Day!!! I can't wait to see you guys! Although all of our teams are small except Sr1 so I'm not sure if we will compete against any of your teams! [emoji53] lol
Lol I can't wait to see yall as well.

We have 4 small teams

Youth 1
Youth 2
Junior 2
Senior 3 lol I'm sure yall will do great! Counting down the days.

I'm sure our current win streak of the season will change when we go to cheersport and Nca. Our teams are definitely way better than last year though. So I'm hoping we can pull some wins at Cheersport but really we are just super excited to go!

So we may see you guys in Youth 1 and Youth 2! Our sm senior 3 is coed. Youth 1 is returning as 2 time CS Champs so that will definitely be a fun division to watch! :)

So we may see you guys in Youth 1 and Youth 2! Our sm senior 3 is coed. Youth 1 is returning as 2 time CS Champs so that will definitely be a fun division to watch! :)
Our y1 is super cute and fierce but they are probably all mini aged but 1 or 2.

Funny story at NCA Classic this season they didn't realize that because they weren't called for the other placements that they placed first. Like when second was announced they had not figured out that they would be first ...
0bb8209582fd3f81c253e367fadc8736.jpg

This was a pic someone snapped! Lol they actually were called for HighPoint and best jumps so they were beyond thrilled to get so many awards. They are my favorite because they have the cutest kids and cutest boys

3ce087c1527b17e04e623a9fa36b9212.jpg

Ok
Sorry I will not hijack this thread but they are most favorite team besides Jaylens!

Back