All-Star Cheersport 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Per coaches packet online...schedule tomorrow at 1pm.

On another note...this Friday night thing for St Judes... looks like lots of the world's level teams will be there. Is it better to watch them Friday night? Or over the weekend when they compete?? Just wondering how packed and crazy the Friday night event is...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
as a coach I found it easier to watch those teams on Friday evening as it is extremely difficult to try to shuffle from stage to stage trying to catch my own programs teams. Lol

I am so ready to get this schedule. CP is crossing between 2 teams and not knowing what kind of timeframe we are dealing with is stressing me. Last time we went we had crossovers and they had less than 15 min between performances, on opposite ends. Coaches literally picked them up and ran as soon as they stepped off the stage.

Correct me if my thinking is off, but generally speaking shouldn't it be easier for EP's to handle crossovers if teams are following the summit crossover rule? If they anticipate crossovers will only be one level up or down from another than strategically placing adjacent levels in halls next to each other would help minimize most people from having to run from hall A to E. The 4.2's would still possibly have to run since they can cross to levels 2, 3, or 4 and there may be an odd team that doesn't work for or that doesn't follow the summit crossover rule, but it seems like it would be somewhat easier to schedule knowing as many Susie's aren't going to be crossing from 4 to 2 anymore.

Going to be a ton of people refreshing their browsers at 12:59Pm.
Last year I think it didn't actually post until 3pm. Almost drove me crazy.

It says 1pm on the coaches pack, but which time zone does anyone know? I am bringing a team from the United Kingdom to compete in Senior 3, so I will be refreshing my computer anywhere between 6pm and 9pm my time.

It says 1pm on the coaches pack, but which time zone does anyone know? I am bringing a team from the United Kingdom to compete in Senior 3, so I will be refreshing my computer anywhere between 6pm and 9pm my time.

I would assume 1pm EST and it is currently 11:12am right now in this time zone.

Correct me if my thinking is off, but generally speaking shouldn't it be easier for EP's to handle crossovers if teams are following the summit crossover rule? If they anticipate crossovers will only be one level up or down from another than strategically placing adjacent levels in halls next to each other would help minimize most people from having to run from hall A to E. The 4.2's would still possibly have to run since they can cross to levels 2, 3, or 4 and there may be an odd team that doesn't work for or that doesn't follow the summit crossover rule, but it seems like it would be somewhat easier to schedule knowing as many Susie's aren't going to be crossing from 4 to 2 anymore.
Yes, but in our case it was a 1 level, one age division cross and they didn't do that.

Ok nevermind, thank you Cheersport for making the pdf schedule much more convertible to excel this year (maybe it's just the different program I used haha). But here is the spreadsheet! I'm going to leave it locked for now as I add/adjust a few things, but feel free to copy/paste into your own spreadsheet to edit as you wish!

Cheersport 2016 Google Doc

PS. If anyone wants me to add more tabs for each hall/level or anything else just let me know!

I was reading the website today and noticed in bold writing: No camera's allowed in the GWCC.

How strict is this? I usually photograph our teams at competitions. I do it as a hobby and don't sell pictures or anything like that. I have decent equipment and don't usually shoot with a telephoto lens. I have never had an issue with taking photos except at NCA - Dallas where I didn't bother since there was no priority seating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We haven't been to Cheersport in a few years so things may have changed, but we always were able to take photos and video even though the rules said not to. I remember they have issues with those who choose to hold up their ipads and block everyone else's view and they will stop that behavior, but if you aren't in anyone's way I don't think anyone will bother you.

@Shelby Thank you for my first dislike rating. I've been a member for a long time and never received one. LOL

Last edited:
Ok nevermind, thank you Cheersport for making the pdf schedule much more convertible to excel this year (maybe it's just the different program I used haha). But here is the spreadsheet! I'm going to leave it locked for now as I add/adjust a few things, but feel free to copy/paste into your own spreadsheet to edit as you wish!

Cheersport 2016 Google Doc

PS. If anyone wants me to add more tabs for each hall/level or anything else just let me know!

You, my dear, are amazing!

Back