All-Star Cheersport 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Coaches told us at our meeting that they are taking 75% of your best score and 25% of your lowest score this year. Is this new? We haven't been in a couple of years and I have never heard of scoring that way?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes it's the new "floating" scoring system. Another comp did it this year - I think Spirit of Hope, but don't quote me on that.

I like this format better than who hits better on Sunday when it's worth 75%.

Coaches told us at our meeting that they are taking 75% of your best score and 25% of your lowest score this year. Is this new? We haven't been in a couple of years and I have never heard of scoring that way?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes it's called floating score. There's a thread about it. Most seem to like the concept.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but does anyone know if the Varsity TV's streaming of Cheersport Nationals' Friday Night Live event is free? Seeing as there won't be a live stream available for the rest of the competition, I'd like to actually watch some of the Worlds team over live stream on Friday evening.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but does anyone know if the Varsity TV's streaming of Cheersport Nationals' Friday Night Live event is free? Seeing as there won't be a live stream available for the rest of the competition, I'd like to actually watch some of the Worlds team over live stream on Friday evening.

Yes it is!

So will there be a VOD this year? Usually would have been able to purchase/ subscribe to it by now
I had heard that there will not be this year. But there is a link for 2016 videos on the Cheersport dartfish channel, so who knows. When I try to open it, it says that access is denied and there is no place to order it. If it is an option I'm curious as to if they will follow suit with the rest of Varsity and not have audio on the videos.

I had heard that there will not be this year. But there is a link for 2016 videos on the Cheersport dartfish channel, so who knows. When I try to open it, it says that access is denied and there is no place to order it. If it is an option I'm curious as to if they will follow suit with the rest of Varsity and not have audio on the videos.
I can't find anything under a $60 subscription but that is kind of pricey for me.

**please raise your hand if you're related to Jocelyn**

On the Cheersport Dartfish channel:

"CHEERSPORT Nationals 2016 will not be available for video on demand subscription. If you have any questions please contact [email protected]."

This makes me so angry. Also, why turn down potential revenue?

Back