All-Star Cheersport 2022

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have not received the coaches band for this year. Do you have the link? I emailed Adam Thomas on 1/31 and he said the link would be sent out closer to the event?
These are the listed CEMs. Try emailing them. Most of the staff is probably on site already or traveling in today so it may be hard to get anyone super quickly.

Zach Pennix – [email protected]
Scotty Brown – [email protected]

Can anyone fill me in on what Cheerupdates keeps cryptically posting about “going back in time” to a core memory” that happened in B5 at 8:10? It’s bugging me.

Attachments

• 55899E1E-7AE2-45B7-9719-BCFF1A6176C3.jpeg
    55899E1E-7AE2-45B7-9719-BCFF1A6176C3.jpeg
    78.6 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Ohhh…idk what I was expecting but def not anything as anti-climactic as that lol
Yup... and I got blocked by CU for saying that in what I thought was a pretty nice way. Lol. But not surprised. He ended up deleting the tweet that I replied to.

I mean.. I think it was a fun surprise. But not this ultra legendary, all time cheer history iconic moment that CU was building it up for weeks as.

But again, not surprising considering who it is.

I wasn’t really following the CU buildup but it was a nice surprise to see tonight. And I think a really smart move on CSP’s part. She saw the 2018 music regain some popularity among fans back in December, and incorporated it into the current routine where it appears to have worked as a much-needed morale boost.

But more than that, I think this was a do or die weekend for SE. I think this was where they were either going to turn it around or they weren’t, and they just did. And I think the throwback music had at least a small role in motivating them.

Yup... and I got blocked by CU for saying that in what I thought was a pretty nice way. Lol. But not surprised. He ended up deleting the tweet that I replied to.
lol i swear the people or man who runs CU are so petty, its pathetic. I got blocked for asking a question once last year.

lol i swear the people or man who runs CU are so petty, its pathetic. I got blocked for asking a question once last year.
People getting blocked left and right for adding in deductions. Not even arguing. Truly pathetic.

I've never been a fan of DJ all the way back to the things he said on here many years ago, but he truly acts like a child.

How is cheersport scored from day 1 & day 2? 25%/75%, 50/50%, or ? Thanks

Back