All-Star Cheersport Day 1 Chatter

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Brandon Wu was in 13 - 18 male. 12 and under male winner was Brayden something (sp) from Dream All Stars. Not sure, it was hard to make out what the announcer said.

I'm going to be at camp for a club I'm in all weekend :( I'm sooo sad I'm missing this

Do I just have to register or what? Also, do they put up a schedule for who's going at what time and what stage?

Yes you have to register and pay.

The schedule will match the Cheersport competition schedule and videos are expected to be posted about 10 minutes after competing.

Yes you have to register and pay.

The schedule will match the Cheersport competition schedule and videos are expected to be posted about 10 minutes after competing.
So does that mean they'll be available all day or only for a certain amount of time after each team performs? Will they really be able to tape every single team?

So does that mean they'll be available all day or only for a certain amount of time after each team performs? Will they really be able to tape every single team?
I think they will get every single team, at least they had every team I wanted to see from last year! And for the 19.99, you get to view them over and over for about a year! So as soon as its up, you can view it to your hearts content! You can also make it go in slow motion sorta, screen by screen. I LOVE DARTFISH!

I think they will get every single team, at least they had every team I wanted to see from last year! And for the 19.99, you get to view them over and over for about a year! So as soon as its up, you can view it to your hearts content! You can also make it go in slow motion sorta, screen by screen. I LOVE DARTFISH!
Thank you sooo much!! I'd shimmy you 100 times if I could!
Now I can go to sleep for a few hours bc I was about to pull an all nighter since I thought it was going to be live! I'm glad I paid for the subscription. 20 bucks didn't even seem too bad for both days when I thought it was only live...now it seems like a steal!

Back