All-Star Cheersport Day 1 Chatter

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I haven't missed the CNN story yet have I? I don't want to keep it on because I'm flipping through other stuff, but I also don't want to miss it! hahaha

do u know how Unity did that is in large junior all girl

Unity did a GREAT Job! I can only imagine how the parents must feel. Even when I went in to choreograph a few of the new ICE teams.. the parents were so inviting and welcoming and excited to get started in a new direction. With new music, a new routine, and a new coach.. The program has really turned around- so excited to see what tomorrow brings

Georgia's new routine... Impressed me ALOT! Dance is just sickkkkkkkk

Unity did a GREAT Job! I can only imagine how the parents must feel. Even when I went in to choreograph a few of the new ICE teams.. the parents were so inviting and welcoming and excited to get started in a new direction. With new music, a new routine, and a new coach.. The program has really turned around- so excited to see what tomorrow brings

Georgia's new routine... Impressed me ALOT! Dance is just sickkkkkkkk

ohhh so thats great and do u know the results for their division..because i reallly want to know

I am checking every 3 minutes.... TRUST hunny TRUST.. I am on it. I feel with the way some divisions are going FCA and ICE will be 1. & 2.. CEA 3rd and ECE 4th... just guessing..

NVM someone beat me too it :)

JUNIOR LARGE 5

RankTeamPDLPDay 1 Total
1ICE Unity50428.3
2South Jersey Storm Lightning140399.6
3FCA Gems Rubies30386.4
4Cheer Extreme Kernersville100381.5
5East Celebrity Elite170379.3

Small Jr 5
1. Rays Green
2. GBE Lime
3. Sparks