All-Star Cheersport Day 1 Chatter

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Um, to me this whole scoring systems seems a bit screwy.... actually it seems very screwy.... teams that should have placed alot higher placed alot loewr, and teams with alot of layouts placed alot higher than expected.... i disagree so far with elements of Semi-limited, Small limited 1, Large all girl, and International coed 5.....

Sit down and read their score sheet and what it takes to max out in each division and how much they take off for deductions... normally CheerSport is right on, and I dont see how this year is any different!

I got a text. ICE passion coed 4 did good. Waiting for the video now *crossing fingers*

just watched their video. they looked great, love the stunts. from seeing the video of GA I would probably put them right behind them if not slightly in front.

So Gym Tyme International 6 teams need to go back to JR doing their music. You could barely hear IO6's music and I feel like it threw them off.
A coach/member of GT coed 6 made the music for both all girl 6 and coed 6 for cheersport. He is with us at practice and we are constantly changing things so it was easier and cheaper (free) for him to do our music. I think he did a good job considering he put together both teams music in a matter of a day or two. JR will be doing out music for Daytona as usual.

Brandon Sr. White looked great. I can't get over how tiny the center flyer is though she looks like a baby compared to all the other people on the team.

A coach/member of GT coed 6 made the music for both all girl 6 and coed 6 for cheersport. He is with us at practice and we are constantly changing things so it was easier and cheaper (free) for him to do our music. I think he did a good job considering he put together both teams music in a matter of a day or two. JR will be doing out music for Daytona as usual.

I didn't mean the comment to come off as rude, I like the mixes that were made. It wasn't until after I commented on it that I realized it was cheersports sound system because other teams music was sounding muffled too, but it wouldn't let me edit my post. For mixes that were put together last minute they were great for the routines. Thank you for the explanation.

I noticed Star Athletics Small limited Coed D1 is in 9th place. Does anyone know if they had problems in the routine?

Back