All-Star Cheersport Day 1 Chatter

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My 2 cents about day 1: I used to love Stingrays. After seeing them in person I've fallen IN love with them. Orange was on POINT until the pyramid, but even those missed skills were missed cleanly haha. I got chills as Smoke went for their final inversion dismount thing after the pyramid. Teal and Green were insane. So proud of Pro Athletics for all their 1st place standings after today! While I agree Sparks small limited is a great team with a solid routine, I've seen them WAY better. Energy-wise it wasn't there for me. Hoping they can turn it out for day 2. Met @ACEDAD and @foundmyway2SC ! Hoping to meet more people tomorrow! And standing in priority for Senior & Coed Elite made my LIFE. ICE Unity was SICK. So good. Congrats to them and all the former ICC teams. Inspire had a rough day, but everyone was cheering for them regardless. Props to them all and ICE in general! Ok this was more like 10 cents but whatever haha.

And I'll be tweeting again! (mishtm52) Found lots of outlets I can use to charge my phone. I'll be running all over the place watching a little of everyone. Not sure about watching awards though... Is it possible to watch it on dartfish?

And I'll be tweeting again! (mishtm52) Found lots of outlets I can use to charge my phone. I'll be running all over the place watching a little of everyone. Not sure about watching awards though... Is it possible to watch it on dartfish?

you did amazing at it!!!! I'm following u:)

Cheersport scoring = ridiculous

Cheer Extreme Senior Elite- 437.3

C4 Longhorns Junior 2- 437

They did good, but level 2 teams shouldn't be able to score as high as level 5!

why not? if they maxed everything out in their level, they should be able to hit high on a scoresheet. They maxed out in level 2 and CEA maxed out in level 5. They don't judge all routines, all levels by a "level 5" score sheet.

I really need to learn team names.. I did figure out a few of the ones that yall are talking about but some Im not sure what division/gym they are from. I paid and Im addicted to watching the videos!

It's scary I'm actually starting to wonder if they just said forget it and went to bed.. :)
I'm still waiting on Senior Coed 3 Div II. Been checking for hours. Ugh.

haha right ! but then again, the division did end close to 10, so it's been 2 hours...

Back