All-Star Cheersport Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Okay, ACEDAD so the whole gym is Ace Warriors both in Alabama and Tennessee ? Sorry I am really confused ha ! I have always known of ACE of Alabama but only one gym one team and now theres so many more now in diff states ! ACE Warriors.. ACE Red Warriors ACE River Warriors but no matter what the gym name is called ACE Warriors ?

I can't wait to hear these bid announcements.
So the only team that has been awarded a bid so far is Rockstar killers?

Okay, ACEDAD so the whole gym is Ace Warriors both in Alabama and Tennessee ? Sorry I am really confused ha ! I have always known of ACE of Alabama but only one gym one team and now theres so many more now in diff states ! ACE Warriors.. ACE Red Warriors ACE River Warriors but no matter what the gym name is called ACE Warriors ?

No. I was being a smarta$$.

ACE of Alabama started in Birmingham 12 years ago. They had around 6-7 teams and the large coed team is Warriors.

ACE now has 6 locations (2 in TN, 3 in Alabama and 1 in GA). Each location has it's own team names, but all have some basis in Native American Indian names because of the rich Indian history in Alabama and Happy's admiration and respect.

A few of the other locations have ______Warriors if they are tying it to that location or perhaps some history of the location.

I'm was going to post results RIGHT here but my phone and tapatalk have a love/hate relationship, so yeah... :/

Sent from my BlackBerry 8530 using Tapatalk

Back