All-Star Cheersport Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

tumblr_lhk8aaxX4g1qdlkgg.gif

.. just sayin
<3

Congrats to girls of Orange!!! This was not issue with girls, it is shame on Cheersport.

i hope brandon j4 comes out on top! They are in 2nd by 1 point!!!

& were amazing today!!
They're second to a team from CP's gym. It looks like an amazing division and a fight to the top. Wish we were there to see it! I love close competitions, no matter who comes out on top.

Could you please not only say that Orange didn't deserve that but tell us "why"? This really bugs me that people always say that a team didn't deserve to win, but there is no argument going with it... (for example: they didn't deserve to win because while they were stronger in section a and c of the score sheet, the team in second place was stronger in section b and d plus they had fewer deductions (assuming all sections are weighted the same)).

By the way: I looooved watching Orange and I do think that they deserved first place very well. They scored already very high yesterday being strong in all of the sections on the score sheet. They are a team that's hard to beat. Over the past year I really started to fall in love with Stingrays. As a coach I love how clean and sharp they always are (tiny 1 till the level 5 worlds teams). :rays:
illinois flyer - you have yet to give your explanation as to why Cheersport should be "ashamed" of their placement for Stingrays Orange. If you could please go over their score sheet with us and let us all know what is not congruent with Cheersport scoring that would be much appreciated. Do you have the score sheets of every team in that division to begin your defense as to why Cheersport should be ashamed? If not, no one will entertain your ignorance.

Back