All-Star Cheersport Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

But if they hit the scoresheet and their score comes out higher then others even with deductions then it happens. It isnt like the judges can ignore the scores and put them second just based on deductions. It judges scored what they had in their routine and it was enough to still score higher.

People are talking about orange but senior elite dropped a stunt and still won and got a paid bid.
They dropped a stunt....not two, nor did they have major pyramid issues. Don't deflect to SE!!! They've been beaten to the ground forever now on here! But you're more the welcome to complain about SE and their issues on this thread as well.

I actually wonder how many girls on Orange and the people associated with them thought they'd get 1st after todays performance. Do you think they all were like, "Well hey! We've got so much difficulty that the falls and pyramid issues don't matter?" I would even believe they themselves thought they didn't have a chance.

I just think (since last year it seems to have started), the judging has gone from rewarding clean but easy (or just getting by) to rewarding major errors but difficult. I didn't like it the first way, and now I don't like it this way.

They dropped a stunt....not two, nor did they have major pyramid issues. Don't deflect to SE!!! They've been beaten to the ground forever now on here! But you're more the welcome to complain about SE and their issues on this thread as well.

I actually wonder how many girls on Orange and the people associated with them thought they'd get 1st after todays performance. Do you think they all were like, "Well hey! We've got so much difficulty that the falls and pyramid issues don't matter?" I would even believe they themselves thought they didn't have a chance.

I just think (since last year it seems to have started), the judging has gone from rewarding clean but easy (or just getting by) to rewarding major errors but difficult. I didn't like it the first way, and now I don't like it this way.
Please tell me where I was attacking cea at all? Chill out no need to jump into crazy fan mode. I said it because they werent clean either and still won.

Plain and simple Orange scored higher then the other teams. Not sure what there is to question. Judges didnt just make up numbers. Their routine scored tje points needed.

What I am confused by is the break up of small senior divisions... how come ssx and orange didnt go up against eachother?

I thought they could have just left this division without splitting, probably could have done this in a lot of divisions... I'm not the biggest fan of excessive splitting of divisions. Hard part is determining what is excessive... In this case I would have liked to have seen small senior judged and ranked 1 to 17 with one national champion for the division.

Not a big fan of splitting level 5 divisions going for worlds bids, but I think it is more acceptable to split divisions when say there is a division that has groups of teams with varying sizes. Like say in a Small Jr 2 Division with 30 overall teams, but the team sizes vary. If say 9 teams have 12 or less members, make them a division, 11 teams have 16 or less members, make them a division, and the other 10 teams have the full 20 athletes make them a division... So teams of similar sizes are competing against eachother rather than just splitting them evenly and randomly without any reason.

I know this is probably the way it is done most of the time, but like in small sr 5 there was only 17 teams, probably for the most part with 18 to 20 kids, why split? They don't split at worlds? I'm sure there are reasons to split, but not sure if they outweigh reasons to not split... Not to diminish the accomplishments of any of the teams and their performances and placements, but 2 National champions for one division, who is the best then? Also, sometimes with a split division one of the split divisions ends up being more "stacked" than the other which I don't feel can give the best representation of placement and order for the teams attending. I think it would good to know when a team walks away from a competition how they stacked up against their peers in their division 1st to last.

I want one person from Cheersport to dispute to explain the scorez of small sr. The scores from day one and day two and deductions don't add up. No matter who one people who saw sheets know true facts on what deductions were given. If they haves nothing to hide put them up. You can't say difficulty of you don't complete it.

I want one person from Cheersport to dispute to explain the scorez of small sr. The scores from day one and day two and deductions don't add up. No matter who one people who saw sheets know true facts on what deductions were given. If they haves nothing to hide put them up. You can't say difficulty of you don't complete it.

They competed it? It may have not hit but they competed it.

The small gym senior coed 3 was completely unfair...they had teams of 10 competing against teams of 30...and there was plenty of teams in the division to split between small and large.

Orange Rays @Orange_Rays
Rough weekend for the Orange_Rays. Losing 2 oranges the week of NCA is a tough pill to swallow. 3 days to make it happen!

I know they had the ACL injury yesterday? Did I miss something today?

Back