All-Star Cheersport Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does the board all of a sudden look weird for anyone else? Lol.

I'm so happy, all my favorite teams got places in the top 5 in their divisions except one (and three that the scores haven't been posted for yet. Hope they do well, too!).

I had an issue where it forced my view to Fierceboard Mobile. Scroll to the very bottom left and click where it says Mobile and you can change it back.

I always hate when I leave the board over a competition weekend and have to read through so many irrelevant posts just to get a few answers to simple questions, so time consuming! Some of the funny ones make up for it though.....

Just ask me, dear, and I'll tell you everything true.

I had an issue where it forced my view to Fierceboard Mobile. Scroll to the very bottom left and click where it says Mobile and you can change it back.
OK, tried that. Whichever option I choose still returns me to the same weird view. I posted a screen capture to Kingston up in the support area. Thanks for the suggestion though, I still learned something new!

OK, tried that. Whichever option I choose still returns me to the same weird view. I posted a screen capture to Kingston up in the support area. Thanks for the suggestion though, I still learned something new!

Log out then change the view then log back in.

Back