All-Star Cheersport Nationals 2012 Schedule

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There are college coed teams that are going to be there, could they not have had one of them compete against them without looking to go for a bid just like Fame is with CEA? or just had Gym Tyme compete in the college coed division but allow them the chance for a bid? If they can leave them alone in a division I don't what was wrong with leaving a large senior team alone in a division since both are going for bids.

UofL All Girl will be there as well. GT Pink will not. Cheersport (at least last year) does not score on the International Score Sheet putting them at a disadvantage. Pink will be going for a Paid at NCA

I'll put my number on here if anybody wants to meet up....take a picture.....whatever you want to do.

336-705-0209 A few people sent me texts in Indy and I had fun meeting them. If you text me though tell me your board name so I'll know who you are.

Level5Mom says I'm a hard person to find. LMAO

I'll put my number on here if anybody wants to meet up....take a picture.....whatever you want to do.

336-705-0209 A few people sent me texts in Indy and I had fun meeting them. If you text me though tell me your board name so I'll know who you are.

Level5Mom says I'm a hard person to find. LMAO
Mrs missy I hope your ready to see me. I'm coming to your room Saturday morning bright and early :)

Mrs missy I hope your ready to see me. I'm coming to your room Saturday morning bright and early :)

I saw you last year from the VIP area when you competed. You were just tied up with team activities all weekend and couldn't socialize. LMAO If you see Baby Rea walking around with the PoPo this time just grab her for me ok? HAHAHAHAHA Can't wait to see you Diva!

I saw you last year from the VIP area when you competed. You were just tied up with team activities all weekend and couldn't socialize. LMAO If you see Baby Rea walking around with the PoPo this time just grab her for me ok? HAHAHAHAHA Can't wait to see you Diva!

Something tells me we'll see each other a lot again. Text is a good idea so here's my number too: 919-394-6752

At Indy I had lots of people Tweet and e-mail me but we kept missing each other. I'll usually tweet what hall I am in so just tag me or come and find me and we can just form a Fierceboard spectator area wherever.

We have a team room this year, so feel free to come by and say hi to the "west coast" our kids would love it. I would say Look for me, but there are 3 women around 5' tall with long brown hair who coach for PCM that will be there (im one of them and I think Im the shortest), so that wont help much!! I would love to meet some of you! Dont be shy! I will have my daughter with me and she isnt shy either :)

We have a team room this year, so feel free to come by and say hi to the "west coast" our kids would love it. I would say Look for me, but there are 3 women around 5' tall with long brown hair who coach for PCM that will be there (im one of them and I think Im the shortest), so that wont help much!! I would love to meet some of you! Dont be shy! I will have my daughter with me and she isnt shy either :)

definitely been in love with this gym for a long time, being a cali native! would love to meet yall!

Back