All-Star Cheersport Nationals 2014 Schedule

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does anyone know if you can buy a video feed for this comp? Wa planning on going to watch but something has come up.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Does anyone know if you can buy a video feed for this comp? Wa planning on going to watch but something has come up.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

You can usually buy "Video on Demand". For Cheersport that is almost as good as a livestream because the videos are up pretty quick after the team went on (if I remember correctly usually around 20-30 min after the performance) and you can watch them for a whole year until next year's Cheersport. You have to check before if your computer supports it though. I remember some people having issues. If Cheersport stays with the same company - go to dartfish.tv and check the test videos out. You should then be fine to watch the cheersport-videos on demand.

Last edited:
I just checked the schedule. Ugh! I have one that goes on at 11:36 am and another that goes on at 4:04pm. There is a gym rule that you have to come 2 hours before your warm up start time. This means I will be there at about 9am and I probably won't leave until 5pm. That is a full time job. I have not even added in time to get Starbucks. My son told me that this year we have to get Starbucks before every competition for good luck. And we all know that the Starbucks line at the convention center is loooooong.

You have to find the Starbucks Kiosk outside in the hall outside Arena B2.
(and we get there at 6 am and don't leave 'til 11pm.... but it IS a full time job! ) :rolleyes:

You can usually buy "Video on Demand". For Cheersport that is almost as good as a lifestream because the videos are up pretty quick after the team went on (if I remember correctly usually around 20-30 min after the performance) and you can watch them for a whole year until next year's Cheersport. You have to check before if your computer supports it though. I remember some people having issues. If Cheersport stays with the same company - go to dartfish.tv and check the test videos out. You should then be fine to watch the cheersport-videos on demand.

Although I have to recommend that you buy a DVD.... :deadhorse: (and maybe you will still do that? ) Here is the link to Dartfish Dartfish.tv - Collection 1. 2014 CHEERSPORT NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP for 2014 Nationals :)

Westin has a Starbucks in the lobby as well

crazy-dance.gif

You can send them to me ;)
Honestly, I was looking at dates on some of them, there are about 10 that have expired, or lost more than 75% of their value, which might leave about 5.00 on each of them... #3 of them I just received this past Christmas, maybe I will buy Danish or water with them....Not a Coffee person-it does smell Great though!!!!....;)

anybody staying at the Embassy? and i'm performing at 2:44 on saturday and 1:48 on sunday. really loving my times!!

pittsburgh poison is comin through your area, causin mass hysteria!

Back