All-Star Cheersport Nationals 2014 Schedule

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CP is in at 4:44 both days. Love that time for once, not too early or late!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
You have no idea how jealous I am!! Same as last yr ~ we are at the tail end of the night. I remember the cleaning crew being out last yr while our team was performing. lol - I'm sure we'll see them this year too! And I think 1145 pm awards.... Yay!! :(

Yuck! That is crazy late! BUTBT was torturous like that for us. I thought it would be a good idea to drive back to Charlotte after awards...got home at 3:30am. Worst. Drive. Ever.

Were around 4 both days also! But our Large senior 4 team is 9 Sat and around 10:30 sun. Most people are tired and don't come watch them, but I honestly give so much credit to those girls, they are there all day and still have the energy to kill it! My mom and I would LOVE to come support any teams later at night! Best of luck to everyone!

does anyone know what is the score split for cheersport and where you can find it on the cheersport website?

ETA: also heard summit bid counts were upped as well.

Last edited:
Yuck! That is crazy late! BUTBT was torturous like that for us. I thought it would be a good idea to drive back to Charlotte after awards...got home at 3:30am. Worst. Drive. Ever.

I think we will be hearing a lot of "worst drive EVER!" Stories :( I pray I am not one of them. This storm has me nerrrrrrvous :/

Back