All-Star Cheersport Nationals 2014 Schedule

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

does anyone know what is the score split for cheersport and where you can find it on the cheersport website?

ETA: also heard summit bid counts were upped as well.
I assume you are referring to at-large bids........need a paid bid - no whammies no whammies - stop!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I think we will be hearing a lot of "worst drive EVER!" Stories :( I pray I am not one of them. This storm has me nerrrrrrvous :/

Here is live radar showing snow and rain.... right now (Tuesday night at 12:20 ) it looks like more rain than snow. Pray that the temperature stays above freezing and we'll all be good. Safe travels everyone. We hit the road Wednesday morning, if all goes well will be in Atlanta Thursday morning.

Weather Radar for Atlanta, Georgia - CBS Atlanta News

Oh, Live Atlanta webcams: Webcams - CBS Atlanta News

Here is live radar showing snow and rain.... right now (Tuesday night at 12:20 ) it looks like more rain than snow. Pray that the temperature stays above freezing and we'll all be good. Safe travels everyone. We hit the road Wednesday morning, if all goes well will be in Atlanta Thursday morning.

Weather Radar for Atlanta, Georgia - CBS Atlanta News
That's good news for that Area! Now if I can just get through the knee high snow forecast for most of my route from the Baltimore area down through Va, Nc and Sc - I think 2 of those states share a plow!

Last edited:
Yuck! That is crazy late! BUTBT was torturous like that for us. I thought it would be a good idea to drive back to Charlotte after awards...got home at 3:30am. Worst. Drive. Ever.

We pulled in the garage at 3:58am....and had to go to work/school. We were the poster children for the struggle bus.

Yes, as soon as CHEERSPORT sold out to varsity it changed. On the old CHEERSPORT scoresheet it was 50/50 but they're a varsity brand now. Have been since last season.

Depending on when in the season they became a Varsity brand, they might have still be 50/50 last year. One of the comps we attend used to use the Worlds scoresheet for Worlds division and were 50/50 and still did last year after they became a Varsity brand. They made the switch this year.

Depending on when in the season they became a Varsity brand, they might have still be 50/50 last year. One of the comps we attend used to use the Worlds scoresheet for Worlds division and were 50/50 and still did last year after they became a Varsity brand. They made the switch this year.
They went varsity at the beginning of the season. We competed at nationals last year and it was 25/75. I only remember it because it was so odd compared to the year before.

You might be right about worlds divisions though, I have no idea about those since we were lv 3-4 at the time.

They went varsity at the beginning of the season. We competed at nationals last year and it was 25/75. I only remember it because it was so odd compared to the year before.

You might be right about worlds divisions though, I have no idea about those since we were lv 3-4 at the time.

I was talking about a different competition, not cheersport. They went Varsity at the beginning of the season too, but kept their scoring until this year. Thought maybe it might have been similar.

Ok so CP goes on @7:04 in B-3 on Saturday and @ 7:36 in B-3 on Sunday. Rockstar Smashing Pumpkins SL3 Division II. I'm planning on getting around to see as many of everyone's CPs as possible and to the Exhibition on Friday night!!! Safe travels to all!

Back