All-Star Cheersport Philly

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 19, 2011
Who's all gonna be attending and what teams are you bringing?

Keystone Extreme will be there we're bring
Small Mini 1
Small Jr 1
Large Jr 2
Small Sr 2
Small Sr 4
Small Sr 5

Last year, there was a gun show at the same convention center that weekend. Only comp DH went to willingly, LOL!

Skky Allstar will be there!
M2
Y3
J2
J4
S2
S4
All of our teams are small.

Do they check bags at this competition? I am thinking about going love, love, love World Cup, CJA, and South Jersey Storm. But if I take the drive I need to be able to bring my food in.

I think they've checked bags at every comp I've ever been to there (different companies). I'm sure they'd let you through if you could show medical necessity. Glad that you love my SJS!

I was in Atlantic City once and ran into the cutest little one from SJS. She was so precious. I then met the out of site restricted team at a competition in Baltimore I think.

Always been so nice. My daughter is going to get a picture with them this year. Mark my words.

The parents, kids and coaches from our gym are fantastic and I'm so happy to hear that you've had a great experience. Our 5R team (Surge) is out-of-this world and the kids would probably be happy to take pictures. They'll be a fantastic show this season.

Funny, I have yet to have my bags checked at a venue. I do remember that at Oaks last year, food lines were LONG. Not as bad as BATC, where they were always out of food, but still.

Do they check bags at this competition? I am thinking about going love, love, love World Cup, CJA, and South Jersey Storm. But if I take the drive I need to be able to bring my food in.

I know I may (or may not) get scolded on this but package your food very neatly and healthy, such as nuts, crackers and anything like a sandwich, put at the bottom. If they search your bag and try to confiscate it, tell them you have a health condition (diabetes, celiac, IBS) They'll usually turn a blind eye and let you in. It's worked like a charm for me my years as a competitor. Plus, If i'm participating in an athletic event, i'm not paying $7.00 for FRIED CHICKEN AND FRENCH FRIES. I'd much prefer almonds and a banana. ..rant over.

I know I may (or may not) get scolded on this but package your food very neatly and healthy, such as nuts, crackers and anything like a sandwich, put at the bottom. If they search your bag and try to confiscate it, tell them you have a health condition (diabetes, celiac, IBS) They'll usually turn a blind eye and let you in. It's worked like a charm for me my years as a competitor. Plus, If i'm participating in an athletic event, i'm not paying $7.00 for FRIED CHICKEN AND FRENCH FRIES. I'd much prefer almonds and a banana. ..rant over.
This.

Back