All-Star Cheersport Philly

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know I may (or may not) get scolded on this but package your food very neatly and healthy, such as nuts, crackers and anything like a sandwich, put at the bottom. If they search your bag and try to confiscate it, tell them you have a health condition (diabetes, celiac, IBS) They'll usually turn a blind eye and let you in. It's worked like a charm for me my years as a competitor. Plus, If i'm participating in an athletic event, i'm not paying $7.00 for FRIED CHICKEN AND FRENCH FRIES. I'd much prefer almonds and a banana. ..rant over.
Hello friend will you be in attendance at this competition?

Crap this competition is huge. We competed at Cheersport in Baltimore this past weekend and there were at most 5 programs in attendance. I don't understand why there's such a huge difference.

Crap this competition is huge. We competed at Cheersport in Baltimore this past weekend and there were at most 5 programs in attendance. I don't understand why there's such a huge difference.

Maybe before New Years vs after? Seems like a number of programs don't start competing in earnest til January, maybe that's why Philly sees more of a difference in size?

I see you guys are a new edition. Looks like its going to be a good competition.
Yup. Going to be a long day. Hopefully it doesn't snow.

I know at least last year and the year before most of these programs... SJS, CJA, World cup, etc attended and it's always a long day but good competition. They are also larger programs in general that bring a lot of teams so knowing that it is very competitive brings them back year after year as well!

I'm hoping it doesn't. So many teams scheduled for encore last weekend didn't show up, some were in traffic for hours

My gym (SJS) called the L4's and L5's and told them to turn around from Toms River and go home. Since it took me 4 HOURS to get home from that comp, I thought it was a wise and classy decision. I was terrified the whole ride home.

My gym (SJS) called the L4's and L5's and told them to turn around from Toms River and go home. Since it took me 4 HOURS to get home from that comp, I thought it was a wise and classy decision. I was terrified the whole ride home.
I got there before it started snowing and left after it stopped, thank goodness. But WC had to pull fill ins for a bunch of teams because there were people that physically couldn't make it. I'm hearing something like 6 inches on Saturday? Here we go again

I got there before it started snowing and left after it stopped, thank goodness. But WC had to pull fill ins for a bunch of teams because there were people that physically couldn't make it. I'm hearing something like 6 inches on Saturday? Here we go again
I'm hearing you guys pulled from the competition...any truth?

Back