Youth 2: 1st
Junior 1: 1st
Junior 2: 1st, Grand champs
Junior 3: 1st
Junior 4: 1st
Senior 4.2: 2nd
Senior 4: 1st, Grand champs
Senior R5: 3rd

Overall, it was a pretty good day I thought, and not just because our teams had successful days. The staff couldn't have been more accommodating. Lots of talented teams there that were a lot of fun to watch.

Jersey results:
Junior 4: 1st
Senior 4.2: 2nd
Senior 4: 1st, Grand champs
Senior R5: 3rd

Overall, it was a pretty good day I thought, and not just because our teams had successful days. The staff couldn't have been more accommodating. Lots of talented teams there that were a lot of fun to watch.
As soon as your J4 team finished, I turned to CP and said, "you just got beat." Beautiful, clean routine. Second week in a row we saw you clean up at a competition! You have a really awesome program!

As soon as your J4 team finished, I turned to CP and said, "you just got beat." Beautiful, clean routine. Second week in a row we saw you clean up at a competition! You have a really awesome program!
Thank you so much. That poor J4 team got their warmups/performance time changed a couple dozen times backstage. The event staff were wonderful with us. Which program are you with?

Thank you so much. That poor J4 team got their warmups/performance time changed a couple dozen times backstage. The event staff were wonderful with us. Which program are you with?
Skky in Philadelphia. Relatively new program, very small gym. My daughter is on the J4 and S4 teams. This was only our 2nd comp at level 4.

Skky in Philadelphia. Relatively new program, very small gym. My daughter is on the J4 and S4 teams. This was only our 2nd comp at level 4.
You have a wonderful program. I met your owner 2 years ago or so. Wonderful woman, and I am so impressed with the growth of your organization. Your teams are very skilled and definitely will be giving us fits this year. I hope the girl on the S4 team is ok.

You have a wonderful program. I met your owner 2 years ago or so. Wonderful woman, and I am so impressed with the growth of your organization. Your teams are very skilled and definitely will be giving us fits this year. I hope the girl on the S4 team is ok.
We didn't practice today, but from what I understand, she is fine.

CP and I discussed adding in some extra tumbling. She is a weak link on the team as she doesn't have her standing tuck. Good thing she's a strong backspot and base. We have a long break till our next comp, so I'm hopeful that a little 1 on 1 can get her where she needs to be.

We came from rec comp, and this is our second season with Skky. Our owner is so great with all of the kids, and I'm happy that CP transitioned so easily into Allstar.

We didn't practice today, but from what I understand, she is fine.

CP and I discussed adding in some extra tumbling. She is a weak link on the team as she doesn't have her standing tuck. Good thing she's a strong backspot and base. We have a long break till our next comp, so I'm hopeful that a little 1 on 1 can get her where she needs to be.

We came from rec comp, and this is our second season with Skky. Our owner is so great with all of the kids, and I'm happy that CP transitioned so easily into Allstar.
Best of luck to you and your CP the rest of the season. Hopefully we'll see each other again at some point!

Back