All-Star Cheersport Results By Gym

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

OK I might not get this exactly right but here I go......

Jr. 4 small - 7th
Jr. 5 small- 3rd
Sr. 3 small - 6th
Sr. 3 small coed - 5th
Sr. 3 large coed - 6th
Sr. 5 small all girl - 3rd (have paid)
Sr. 5 small coed - 2nd (have at large)
I just wanted to say I loved seeing your gym at this competition. I came early just to watch a few performances and loved each one! The uniform looks fabulous on the floor !!

Thank you for all the great comments on Vizion's senior coed 4, Im on that team and it means a lot to us that fierce board is talking about us! :)

we're not allowed to post videos but its on dart fish!

gah! :rolleyes: my teams have that rule too (i wrote the rule..), but our seniors won JamLive so the routine ended up on their website and then spread. i'll see if i can find a dartfish account.

gah! :rolleyes: my teams have that rule too (i wrote the rule..), but our seniors won JamLive so the routine ended up on their website and then spread. i'll see if i can find a dartfish account.

Yes it is on dartfish (you have to buy the year though). Just type in Vizion. Let us know what you think. We are very proud. We beat teams that we have obsessed over for years. It was great and humbling all at the same time.

Thank you for all the great comments on Vizion's senior coed 4, Im on that team and it means a lot to us that fierce board is talking about us! :)

You deserve to be talked about. There aren't many teams that make my jaw drop like that anymore. It was a pretty special moment in the coaches room when we all saw you on Sunday.

Now keep working hard!!!

United Elite:
Senior 4.2- 1st Place & High Point of Large & Small Gym (also the first NCA win for the gym, I'm proud to say that I'm on that team<3)
Junior 3- 3rd Place
Junior 2- 4th Place (out of 17 I might add...we're very proud of them!)

Back