All-Star Cheersport Results By Gym

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The our staff at ACE also noticed Vizion this year, cheermom89!! We've (Birmingham gym at least) competed against your very talented Sr CoEd 3 and we watched your CoEd 4... Very strong program. Our staff was impressed!

Thank you so much. Of course we are aware of your program- we love you guys. Always so impressed with your teams and love the new uniforms (they are new right?)

We are working hard. This is our second year open and the kids that came to Vizion were determined to make a name for ourselves and they have put in a lot of time and are very dedicated. We are a small gym (less than 70 athletes) .

Thanks so much for noticing. We are hoping to go to NCA next year.

It's so funny because at practice Sunday (that was our first day back since Cheersport) the kids were ecstatic that we were mentioned on fierceboard. It's a big deal for us.

Thanks again and good luck with the rest of your season.

Thank you so much. Of course we are aware of your program- we love you guys. Always so impressed with your teams and love the new uniforms (they are new right?)

We are working hard. This is our second year open and the kids that came to Vizion were determined to make a name for ourselves and they have put in a lot of time and are very dedicated. We are a small gym (less than 70 athletes) .

Thanks so much for noticing. We are hoping to go to NCA next year.

It's so funny because at practice Sunday (that was our first day back since Cheersport) the kids were ecstatic that we were mentioned on fierceboard. It's a big deal for us.

Thanks again and good luck with the rest of your season.
PCMS coed 4 watched a video, and we were very happy we didn't go against you...lol

United Elite:
Senior 4.2- 1st Place & High Point of Large & Small Gym (also the first NCA win for the gym, I'm proud to say that I'm on that team<3)
Junior 3- 3rd Place
Junior 2- 4th Place (out of 17 I might add...we're very proud of them!)
Psst... I think you have the wrong thread! Hahaha :rolleyes:

Cheersport National Titles 2012 (116 National Champs in Cheer & Dance)

Stingrays - 9 of 20
CEA - 7 of 23
Rockstar - 5 of 14
GA Heat - 4 of 7
Brandon - 3 of 8
CA - 3 of 7
Douglasville Cheer - 3 of 3
Future Extreme - 3 of 5
Legacy PA - 3 of 5
Memphis Elite - 3 of 10
Texas Lonestar - 3 of 9

I'm always analyzing numbers, probably comes from being a statistics major. Just through I'd show it another way.
Winning percentage for the gyms, basically number of first place teams/teams brought. Thought it was just an interesting way to look at it

Stingrays- 45%
CEA- 30.4%
Rockstar- 35.1%
GA Heat- 57.1%
Brandon- 37.5%
Douglasville Cheer- 100%
Future Extreme- 60%
Legacy PA- 60%
Memphis Elite- 30%
Texas Lonestar- 33.3%

WOW is all I can say... this is so humbling and it just feels so good to read all these nice comments. thank you all SO much <3 Vizion is working very hard at trying to make a respectble name for ourselves in the cheer industry!

Back