All-Star Cheersport Results Day 1 Vs Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 15, 2012
How did your teams do from day one to day two.

Day 1:
Lightning-11th
Thunder 5 - 9
Spirit- 3
Desire- 12
Unity - 1
Black ice- 1
Excite - 3rd
Passion -3
Dream -9

Day 2
Lightning - 11
Thunder-9(al)
Spirit-2
Desire 11
Unity 1
Black ice 2
Excite -7
Passion 3
Dream -6

I wasn't sure about thunder, freeze, and fierce flurries

Fame J5 2nd stayed the same
Super Seniors 3rd stayed the same
Team Supers 2nd stayed the same
Celebs 11th stayed the same...........

Jersey All Stars

junior 2 stayed the same - 2nd
senior 4.2 went down, 2nd to 3rd
senior 4 went down 1st to 3rd.

What I don't understand is that my team (s4) scored a 144.5 with 2 points in deductions on day 1 which put us in first. On day 2 our routine was stronger and we finished with a 144.3 with no deductions? This is more of me thinking out loud, by the way.

Jersey All Stars

junior 2 stayed the same - 2nd
senior 4.2 went down, 2nd to 3rd
senior 4 went down 1st to 3rd.

What I don't understand is that my team (s4) scored a 144.5 with 2 points in deductions on day 1 which put us in first. On day 2 our routine was stronger and we finished with a 144.3 with no deductions? This is more of me thinking out loud, by the way.
I noticed that with a lot of different teams...I know the small senior scores from one division hardly moved at all from day 1 to day 2...and I know day 2 was the average of the two but still...the scores not moving hardly at all?

I noticed that with a lot of different teams...I know the small senior scores from one division hardly moved at all from day 1 to day 2...and I know day 2 was the average of the two but still...the scores not moving hardly at all?
I was also wondering how they split D1 and D2 because all of D1 scores were in the high 130s to mid 140s and top scores in D2 were low 130s?

I was also wondering how they split D1 and D2 because all of D1 scores were in the high 130s to mid 140s and top scores in D2 were low 130s?
I think they use a random computer generator...but i dont know about that because if they do, then that computer generator does not like SSX competing against orange cause I dont think it has ever happened.

I think they use a random computer generator...but i dont know about that because if they do, then that computer generator does not like SSX competing against orange cause I dont think it has ever happened.
Sounds pretty fishy to meeeee

Back