All-Star Cheersport Nationals Updates Day 2 (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Emily

International Cheer Correspondent
Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Jul 10, 2010
After an amazing day 1 in Atlanta, day 2 is already here!

Here are some useful links that might come in handy:

Schedule

Dartfish (video on demand) - $ 19.99 (highly recommended, videos are uploaded very quickly in high quality)

Google doc - thanks @@luv2cheer92
Please change the doc only if you know what you are doing. If you see things that need to be changed but you don't want to do it/know how to do it, just write a comment in this thread and someone will take care of it. If you need to filter/sort/highlight: please download your own copy of the doc and do it there. If you filter/sort/highlight it is done for everyone which makes adding information throughout the weekend extremely difficult!

Awards Schedule

Twitter - CheerUpdates (updates on how teams do)

Twitter - tagged #CHEERSPORT

Consolidated Worlds Team Schedule (from CheerUpdates)

Results

Other useful information:
Worlds bids for cheer: 8 full-paid, 16 at-large
Saturday's score countes 25%, Sunday's score is 75% of the final score.
Summit bids: 30 cheer bids
It is my understanding that bids won't be given out until Monday evening.

Remember that the video rights for Cheersport remain with dartfish and that posting (and asking for posting) videos isn't legal!

Have a fun day, keep it classy, and respect the privacy of the athletes - especially of the minors - in this sport!

Haha, the floor in Hall C3 makes the hair stick out in all directions. You can immediately spot all of the tinys that had to do a forward roll in their routine.

Haha, the floor in Hall C3 makes the hair stick out in all directions. You can immediately spot all of the tinys that had to do a forward roll in their routine.
you would be astounded at how bad the static builds up when the weather is like this. I worked an All Star Challenge one day yesterday, and we had to roll about 30 mats... felt like I was gonna electrocute myself.

@King can we give @Emily like a million shimmies or something for all she's done this weekend (and some for those who've been updating the google doc)? THANKS @Emily!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Running/updating the google doc is giving me something to do so I don't have to study, because I don't want to, so I enjoy it lol.

PS. Whoever Anonymous Jackal was yesterday (btw I love their names lol), you are amazing!!

Running/updating the google doc is giving me something to do so I don't have to study, because I don't want to, so I enjoy it lol.
I'm in the same boat :D finals tomorrow and I tell myself that I can't study because I have to follow cheersport nationals.

And the updates begin!
Elite Cheer IOC5: HIT

State Lady Jags: 1 TD, 1 SB

First awards session starts now.

And a special shoutout to all the fb-coaches that took their teams to Cheersport. I watched a lot of your teams routines this morning - you guys did an amazing job!

Back