All-Star Cheersport Schedule

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

WV has many Allstar programs: Ohio Valley Allstars, Famous Superstars, River Cities Allstars, those are the 3 off the top of my head, I think there are a few more....:cool: Brooke High School, is an Allstar team in itself... They are that Good!!!!:fro:
Oh I know they have programs of various varieties- I just don't know when their season ends as I know it can be very correlated to HS states.

Oh I know they have programs of various varieties- I just don't know when their season ends as I know it can be very correlated to HS states.
I am not sure about the other allstar teams, but OVA has their kids all season, as they don't do school teams, i don't believe anyone new comes in after november, that may be different with the other allstar gyms in wv....:fro:

okay... i'm not suggesting EP's favor certain teams or be lenient or deviate from their planned schedule... but they do realize the very first team to perform is from ALASKA at 8AM uhhh.. that's 4am their time. let's wake the minis up at 2 am their time to get ready to compete at 4am. logical. those are going to be some happy kiddies and parents.

(i know, i know, they chose to travel to the east coast and they must deal with the consequences. but really? at least let them go last for the mini 1 division.)

If you made this you are the most awesome person I know.
WOW!! Just....WOW!
I did, lol. I probably won't update it though until mid next week because the schedule changes so frequently right now. I do change division names though just to make it easier if someone is looking for a specific division, ie instead of it saying Small Senior 2 or whatever, I put it as L2 - Small Senior.

My cp is actually competing against a team that is called youth silver (in large youth level 1) and it made me giggle when I read their name on the schedule. Not Ctr though, of course.
I'm thinking that's @theJOELs CPs team. That's got to be an old joke for them by now.

My cp is actually competing against a team that is called youth silver (in large youth level 1) and it made me giggle when I read their name on the schedule. Not Ctr though, of course.

What gym are you with? If its youth large its Tumble tree. We are in level one but my CP's team is also youth silver in the other level one youth.
First year the gym used colors for the teams and we get youth silver. Talk about bad timing but it was decided before the show aired.

BTW we have competed twice against The Tumble Tree Twisters. Once against the Youth Pink, I believe it's the half less competitive year team. Once against the Youth Silver which is the more competitive team. Both solid youth 1 teams and a very classy organization. The athletes and coaches from Tumble Tree are a real class act. I wish them lots of luck at Nationals.

What gym are you with? If its youth large its Tumble tree. We are in level one but my CP's team is also youth silver in the other level one youth.
First year the gym used colors for the teams and we get youth silver. Talk about bad timing but it was decided before the show aired.

We are with Gem of Champions - youth ruby. Yes, it is Tumble Tree. We have never competed against them. Even though we don't have as many teams in our division as a lot of the others, it looks like we will have some great competition (Stingrays, Orlando All Stars, Premier, Python, Tumble Tree). Good luck to all competing!

I did, lol. I probably won't update it though until mid next week because the schedule changes so frequently right now. I do change division names though just to make it easier if someone is looking for a specific division, ie instead of it saying Small Senior 2 or whatever, I put it as L2 - Small Senior.
I shared this link with some of the parents and coaches...We all think you're awesome!

I don't mean to sound as spoiled as I am ... but is this schedule being updated before Saturday? Pretty Please!!!!!
I'm trying to. My 2.5 year old niece is visiting from Florida right now and she keeps me pretty busy, and on top of that, we're all sick now.

Back