All-Star Cheersport Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Could anyone PLEASE just post the vid of tglc even if it would get taken down? I missed it last time! :( I'm dying here!

I have dartfish, but I like seeing the discussions that comes about when people can share and watch videos.

I am going to talk to Dartfish about this idea. I do think Dartfish deserves to get paid for giving every HD quality video for 10 bucks (really that is pretty cheap for all of that). But having to go to another site I believe slows this whole process down and people dont like it because they cannot discuss the videos.

My two ideas are:

Being able to embed the videos on here. I think you should be able to watch them on Fierceboard in a post. Now you have to be logged into dart fish and have paid for the account, but past that why not just embed?

An app of this years videos you can buy. Basically you go to the app store and buy cheersport 2013. It is a mobile version and has access to all the videos, in a nice interface, and you can watch them on your phone as the day goes on. Very easy.

Back