All-Star Cheersport Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Awww... they took out the cool leg flipping thingie in their pyramid. I didn't expect so many changes, but they're two members down now so I understand why. Their execution is exceptional though, so pleasing to my eyes.

The girl who does the full-twisting inversion on the right side of the pyramid at the end - literally the best execution of that transition I've ever seen in my life; body completely laid out and looks like she just floats through the air.

im confused why ladies of teal is competing in large senior seeing as they have to go against senior elite, a team that is in their own gym. its one thing when teams compete against eachother from the same program but different gyms,but i just thimking having ladies of teal go against senior elite is just setting them up for failure. they know they arent going to beat senior elite. i dont understand why they would do that to that team.

Last edited:
im confused why ladies of teal is competing in large senior seeing as they have to go against senior elite, a team that is in their own gym. its one thing when teams compete against eachother from the same program but different gyms,but i just thimking having ladies of teal go against senior elite is just setting them up for failure. they know they arent going to beat senior elite. i dont understand why they would do that to that team.

Not just this but they use almost the same music senior elite used few seasons ago. I watched ladies of teal video and just couldn't watch it to the end....

Or anyone in large senior for that matter. I don't mean that to sound too harsh but you can't go in to a division like large senior where teams have such strong tumbling and have half of your team only throwing layouts. I hope the girls are having fun. I wonder if they did it to guarantee a spot in finals at worlds and be able to say they made finals their first year? I don't know.

Or anyone in large senior for that matter. I don't mean that to sound too harsh but you can't go in to a division like large senior where teams have such strong tumbling and have half of your team only throwing layouts. I hope the girls are having fun. I wonder if they did it to guarantee a spot in finals at worlds and be able to say they made finals their first year? I don't know.

They would be a great level 4 team!

Not just this but they use almost the same music senior elite used few seasons ago. I watched ladies of teal video and just couldn't watch it to the end....

they are like a tribute team to senior elite and they are competing against senior elite. just doenst make sense. i dont think ive ever seen 2 teams from the exact same gym go against eachother before. if i was a parent on that team i would be pissed they put us in the large senior division.

We saw CEA C4 this weekend at Cheersport and they were great! And my daughter was happily surprised to see a certain Coed Elite boy (HR) double teaming (and I think a few other Coed Elite boys?). Not judging but just find it interesting that this team is going to NCA. I saw C4 listed on the NCA schedule as being from Colfax, NC. Is that the same as the Kernersville location?

We saw CEA C4 this weekend at Cheersport and they were great! And my daughter was happily surprised to see a certain Coed Elite boy (HR) double teaming (and I think a few other Coed Elite boys?). Not judging but just find it interesting that this team is going to NCA. I saw C4 listed on the NCA schedule as being from Colfax, NC. Is that the same as the Kernersville location?

they probably added some crossovers on that team for nca since coed elite is not going to nca.

No, those are separate locations.

Thanks! I just looked both places up on a map and see that now, someone had just mentioned earlier that C4 was out of the Kernersville location.

It's not uncommon for Cheer Extreme to have multiple teams in the same division but out of separate gyms. However, there is a difference between C4 and Co-Ed4 so it's likely two completely different teams.

Back