All-Star Cheersport Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Did TG 005 attend???
Yes, they did... and won too. There hasn't been any YouTube recordings of their performance yet, but there's a link to a replayable periscope from their performance on day 1 earlier in the thread(not sure if it's still up though).

ETA: The periscope has expired. Oh welp, we'll just have to wait for someone to upload it on YouTube.

is Orange's execution score that high that they could afford a fall and still win..? Not that im doubting the results, but i feel like year after year even with mistakes they still seem to win certain comps (worlds 2013 they had a few issues, and worlds 2014 with the pyramid thing just to name a few).
this is why i always like seeing those detailed score breakdown sheets..
It wouldn't surprise me. I think that goes for their whole program. Their teams usually have the same (or more) difficulty as the rest of a given division, but their technique and execution is where they beat A LOT of other teams.
I think since Orange entered the division during the 2013-2014 season, the other large senior teams have tremendously cleaned up their execution, e.g. Senior Elite's tumbling, Shooting Stats's jumps etc. So I don't believe they're miles ahead in execution like they use to, but I definitely still put them in front of everyone except maybe for Panthers.

As for this particular competition, what I'm seeing that's putting Orange a comfortable distance ahead of Senior Elite is their pyramid. Orange's pyramid is so dynamic - their transitions are difficult (e.g. the first structure, the centre flyers get flipped and twisted finishing in extended level positions), structures travel across the floor and of course all with solid technique (good amplitude on transitions along with hitting structures well).

Senior Elite's pyramid has a tonne of transitions, but a lot of them end up with the flyers landing in a cradle. Also, they don't hit as many structures and their structures don't travel at all... it just looks flashy but in actuality does lack difficulty.

I'm not trying to put Senior Elite down, their execution over the past few seasons, especially in tumbling, has improved so much... it's only up from here, same goes to the other teams.

P.S.: Shout out to the two girls and AR at the front of Orange's standing tumbling section - pike to tuck immediately into one to doubles = life. [emoji1373]

ETA: When I say traveling pyramid structures I'm referring to when the bases actually move the pyramid's position in relation to the floor (demonstrating good use of floor space), not the bases traveling around the pyramid structures to catch the flyers.

Last edited:
^ I agree. As much as I want SE to win, they really need to step up their pyramid transitions and hit structures. I actually expected more from them during the showcase because they can definitely do better/be more creative and visual

is Orange's execution score that high that they could afford a fall and still win..? Not that im doubting the results, but i feel like year after year even with mistakes they still seem to win certain comps (worlds 2013 they had a few issues, and worlds 2014 with the pyramid thing just to name a few).
this is why i always like seeing those detailed score breakdown sheets..
Same. I have watched their routines and this year's execution (IMO) is just not as good as the past and with all of the mistakes/drops/omissions I MUST be missing something. I will be interested in seeing if this continues in Dallas.

I agree with the comprasion between SE and Orange. Also when Orange hits their stunt section, it is very dynamic comparred to SE's. SE needs to improve their pyramid (c'moon that used to be their ultimate strength) but in my opinion the stunt section needs to be improved as well, even if hits, it is not executed that well. But we all know CSP and she definitely has an ace on her sleeve, maybe already for NCA ;)

I don't Understand Rockstar as medium with 5 stunts. It's such a. Beautiful routine, I wish they stayed small.

We only have 23 on the team so to max out on stunt quantity we have 5 stunts. If we had 30 on the team we would have 7 stunts. It's all about the numbers. Medium is 21-30 on the floor. Why should anyone discriminate based on the size of a team? We are putting up the most we can for having 23 in an elite sequence. If we had 30 we would compete 30 but we don't. If our 23 on the team have great ratios in tumbling compared to teams of 30 then it should not matter. If it did then they should change medium divisions to 28-30 on the team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We only have 23 on the team so to max out on stunt quantity we have 5 stunts. If we had 30 on the team we would have 7 stunts. It's all about the numbers. Medium is 21-30 on the floor. Why should anyone discriminate based on the size of a team? We are putting up the most we can for having 23 in an elite sequence. If we had 30 we would compete 30 but we don't. If our 23 on the team have great ratios in tumbling compared to teams of 30 then it should not matter. If it did then they should change medium divisions to 28-30 on the team

Yes!! Years ago our large restricted 5 (when it was all girl) had 21 on the team. People on here made comments about it being dumb, and we were in a division with big dogs and that it was stupid. That team was really successful and only got 2nd at NCA because of a tumble bust and they won uca.

You don't have to have the full numbers to be competitive!! All 21 of those girls added to that team!!

I wish your teams success in whatever division they are in! They also usually can look cleaner than the same team with way more kids!!

I agree with the comprasion between SE and Orange. Also when Orange hits their stunt section, it is very dynamic comparred to SE's. SE needs to improve their pyramid (c'moon that used to be their ultimate strength) but in my opinion the stunt section needs to be improved as well, even if hits, it is not executed that well. But we all know CSP and she definitely has an ace on her sleeve, maybe already for NCA ;)
SE and CE are not attending NCA

^^^^^^Yeah, I'm pretty sure the next time we see the entire division together will be at Worlds.

I think Majors was the only other comp this season with F5/Orange/SE/Panthers/Stars all competing.

Back