All-Star Choosing A Nfinity Shoe

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 3, 2010
I'm getting my first pair of Nfinity's since I've been using my Nike cheer shoes from hs cheer and I absolutely hate them. I really don't know what pair to get so I was wondering if anyone could help me decide which ones to get. :)

Well my daughter has the evolutions....
And she loves them!!!!!!!

I ordered her the new ones that came out but they don't ship till January .. Hopefully it's the beginning of Jan. But either way good luck!:)

i love the evolutions and they're my 1st allstar cheer shoe. though you cant wear them outside because they fall apart easily :)

Evolutions are my shoe of choice...but I would rather have my flyer wear Phoenixes or Passions because they have more of a grip. I am a base, so my Evolutions are my babies! I've never worn any others so I can't say much more than that.

i love the phoenixes, but i would have to say for your 1swt pair.. stick to the classics, the evolutions :)

I wear the Passions and love them. It depends on where you are using them. If you're cheering for HS and are on a basketball court, the Passions hold up a little better because they have a legitimate sole and aren't a sock.

oh PS, depending what shoe size you are you can get them for super cheap right now because they were discontinued.

Phoenix's to me, are more durable..
Ive had every pair of nfinities and phoenixs are my favorite, evolutions next, then passion's... passions didnt seem to ever feel right on my feet. I cant wait to get the new ones<3

definitely evolutions, i'm a base and theyre so comfortable on me and i like the way they feel when i'm holding my flyer's foot because theyre not bulky at all so its easy to control her foot

I love my Phoenixes, they are light, I don't have any problem being my flyer in them, I think they are amazing. And I think I tumble better in them.

We have the Phoenix, but does anyone know of a Nfinity shoe that helps with ankles. None of them are good for ankle support in my opinion, but they are nice and light for jumps/tumbling.

Back