Choreographers?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Depends on the team! I personally choreograph my teams routine and some HS's in the area, but at other gyms I have visited or coached at, coaches from other gyms may be flown in to do a certain team, or the WHOLE gyms routines! Seems fun! :)

anyone know of choeographers that will put together a routine, and music, and send it to you, without actually flying out to do it?

If you don't know... Now you know. Watch out for BigRed and Cheer143. Her Choreography is some of the best! Don't sleep on her. Next thing you know..... BAM! Blowin UP!

Depends on the team! I personally choreograph my teams routine and some HS's in the area, but at other gyms I have visited or coached at, coaches from other gyms may be flown in to do a certain team, or the WHOLE gyms routines! Seems fun! :)

it is super fun! but it gets redic expensive...this years our gyms routines costed...around 30,000 for 5 routines

*question - for some of the newbies (see I read the rant going on) you may want to be nice to them and post a team and a name if possible ... ( team ABC uses _____) That is a good way to promote the choreographer ...

I'm just sayin' .... think of those newbie ....

:)

Back