Choreographers?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Owners of the gym choreograph--Brian Gravely, Brian Faulkner and Amara Green!! They are great! Works out well too! New stuff for every competition--no matter if they are back to back weekends.

Dywon Fisher of FAME Allstars in Va Beach and owner of D1Xperience is amazing....his routines are fresh and so exciting. All his rotuines from this season have gotten amazing comments from Judges all over the country. Hes definitely one of the best new talents out there.....if your looking, def seek him out. Hes amazing, and gets music done as well.

So just research this dywon guy everyone screaming about, bio is pretty crazy, he actually works for (Denise wall dance energy)
where a lot of those dancer from " so you think you can dance" came from, also has a-list client base.

So just research this dywon guy everyone screaming about, bio is pretty crazy, he actually works for (Denise wall dance energy)
where a lot of those dancer from " so you think you can dance" came from, also has a-list client base.

Yeah Dywon is crazy good. He did alot of high school teams who all won their districts..he works with allstar gyms all over and is always getting rave reviews about his choreo.....and he works in conjunction with Travis and Tyler Wall at Denises...hes worked for Mariah Carey, 50 Cent, and others. Hes great! he also coaches FAME Allstars Notorious Small Limited in Va beach and runs their Level 5 program. His kids love him and hes so well respected by coaches and parents. Cant say enough about him :)

Victor Rosario from Top Gun choreographed my level five routine this year, but my coach Ryan Spanich did our level three and level two routines :)

Jamein Small is doing my gyms - Senior 4, Senior 2, Junior 3 and Youth 2. We started Sunday and finish today. He's great!

Back