All-Star Choreography Spots

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

we havent had choreogrophy yet so im just going to say last years
opening i was in the back while the whole team did ro tucks then me and 3 others did a specialty to the front
stunt was split center with another group but that was off of opening spots
jumps front row
tumbling beginning/middle ish
baskets in the back (i base)
pyramid i switched groups alot
dance i was in the second row in the beginning and back center in the end ( our spots were pretty much off of where we were in the pyramid all the flyers were in the front bases in the middle and backspots in the back)

Last year for routine camp:
Opening tucks in the front but not front row and hand hand layout in the last row
Stunt was behind point stunt in the back (flyer)
Tumbling I was in the middle
Jumps I was in the back row
Baskets I front spotted the back left corner
Pyramid I was the middle flyer
Dance I was behind point

First competition:
Opening tucks in the front but not front row and hand hand layout in the second row
Stunt was to the left of point
Tumbling I was in the middle
Jumps I was in the back row
Dance I was behind point

Last competition:
Opening tucks in the front but not front row and hand hand layout in the second row
Stunt I was point
Tumbling I was second to last pass
Jumps I was in the second row
Second stunt I was point
Dance I was behind point

I moved up a lot throughout the year because I put in a lot of time outside of practice so when our team when small and we had some changes I had gotten a lot more consistent with things I got moved forward:)

For Opening I am in the front and for the stunts I base the front stunt on the left and then for the second stunt I base the front stunt on the right. In the jumps I am kinda in the middle/back. For tumbling I am like in the beginning and middle. and for dance I am in the center back :) Haha I suck at dancing!!

this year i'm actually pretty happy with my spots. usually i'm in the back for like everything because i really don't tumble. but this year our choreographers were great! for everything i'm like in the middle, and then for the dance i'm the front-which is a first :D

Back