High School Choreography

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 23, 2013
Hi,
I'm looking for recommendations for HS choreo. In the past, I've used NCA, a smaller comp company in our area, and I've done it myself. This year, I'm just not down for doing it myself, and the I'm looking to increase our scores a bit. I'm hoping professional choreographer can help with that...
I did send out emails to our local AS gyms, but I'm wondering if any of you fellow coaches had any great experiences with a company that made a difference? I'm trying to avoid paying TOO much money, (read: VROC!). Who do you use?

Hi,
I'm looking for recommendations for HS choreo. In the past, I've used NCA, a smaller comp company in our area, and I've done it myself. This year, I'm just not down for doing it myself, and the I'm looking to increase our scores a bit. I'm hoping professional choreographer can help with that...
I did send out emails to our local AS gyms, but I'm wondering if any of you fellow coaches had any great experiences with a company that made a difference? I'm trying to avoid paying TOO much money, (read: VROC!). Who do you use?
We've had great choreo done from one of our local gyms. Over the years we've had 3 different choreographers and all were great - 1 is local and as far as I know don't travel. Another I lost contact with but can provide his name. I think he lives in Miami now. The other works for Twisted Cheer now. They're a big choreo/music/everything company. Not sure pricing, but if you're interested I can give you names.

Another option (disclaimer: I don't know him, have never used him or even seen his work) is Aaron Crouse. Only know of him from a flyer he sent out that I received and saved for a just in case day. I feel like there was someone on the boards that had used him. You can google the name to find him.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Forgot to ask what kind of routine are you looking to get? UCA style, NCA style, allstar style, etc? That will help people recommend choreographers!

If you are looking for choreography I would suggest using a professional choreography company so you get the options and results you are looking for. PM me and I can send you more info.

Hi,

@smontie - I am the owner of Spirit FX, LLC. You can check out our website at Spirit FX | Cheerleading Choreography and Skills Camps - Our prices for High School Choreo are $2550 which includes high quality music as well as all traveling expenses. We actually work with a lot of MA schools. One of our Staff coaches at Notre Dame Academy and does choreography for Whitman Hanson. We've also worked with Plymouth, Carver, etc the past years. Let me know if you have anymore questions. We can be reached at [email protected]

PS - Thanks @ashscott41 for the shout out :)

@smontie - I am the owner of Spirit FX, LLC. You can check out our website at Spirit FX | Cheerleading Choreography and Skills Camps - Our prices for High School Choreo are $2550 which includes high quality music as well as all traveling expenses. We actually work with a lot of MA schools. One of our Staff coaches at Notre Dame Academy and does choreography for Whitman Hanson. We've also worked with Plymouth, Carver, etc the past years. Let me know if you have anymore questions. We can be reached at [email protected]

Saw Whitman Hanson at New England's this past weekend where they won division 2, they had a great routine and were excellent!

Saw Whitman Hanson at New England's this past weekend where they won division 2, they had a great routine and were excellent!

Great to hear! I know they are off to Nationals this weekend! One of our Staff choreo's them.

Loved the WH routine this winter :cloud9:

Forgot to ask what kind of routine are you looking to get? UCA style, NCA style, allstar style, etc? That will help people recommend choreographers!

I'm looking for more of a NCA style choreo. And yes, WH was outstanding this year! It was like watching an AS routine, so clean.

Stop your search and go with @Rudags I have used him for my HS choreographer for as long as I've been a HS coach and we have gone to state every heat except one. (One of those year as beating with a team of only 8 girls). I am telling you, don't use anyone else! He and his staff are phenomenal.

Stop your search and go with @Rudags I have used him for my HS choreographer for as long as I've been a HS coach and we have gone to state every heat except one. (One of those year as beating with a team of only 8 girls). I am telling you, don't use anyone else! He and his staff are phenomenal.

And clearly I should've read all of these responses....since he's already been suggested! :) he's just that good

Back