Christian Cheer Mixes Or Music...? Help!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 20, 2013
So my private, Christian highschool just declared that cheerleaders are required to use entirely Christian music next football season. We are not a competitive team, but are in all honesty better than most level 4 teams I've seen. (I do competitive too) we usually have the local gym mix music for us, or we edit and cut mixes we find online. (With permission of course) for some reason even though all our mixes are clean, they are wanting entirely Christian. Yall have any ideas? We can't buy our mixes and I'm the only one on the team that can remotely cut music.

HELP!

We are the best, of silver black and blue.

What about dance tracks with no words at all, would they be fair game? There is tons of techno out there with no words that might be usable.

So my private, Christian highschool just declared that cheerleaders are required to use entirely Christian music next football season. We are not a competitive team, but are in all honesty better than most level 4 teams I've seen. (I do competitive too) we usually have the local gym mix music for us, or we edit and cut mixes we find online. (With permission of course) for some reason even though all our mixes are clean, they are wanting entirely Christian. Yall have any ideas? We can't buy our mixes and I'm the only one on the team that can remotely cut music.

HELP!

like how Christian? contemporary? if so Anthem Lights - Light for you, Francesca Battistelli - He Knows My Name or We are the Kingdom, Natalie Grant - This is Love. Light for you is probably the fastest tempo and most "modern" and mainstream sounding song. the others could be sped up a bit or used for pyramids/stunts?

Good Luck!

like how Christian? contemporary? if so Anthem Lights - Light for you, Francesca Battistelli - He Knows My Name or We are the Kingdom, Natalie Grant - This is Love. Light for you is probably the fastest tempo and most "modern" and mainstream sounding song. the others could be sped up a bit or used for pyramids/stunts?

Good Luck!
Contemporary is fine, we've found some over the years but this is great! Thanks so much!

What about dance tracks with no words at all, would they be fair game? There is tons of techno out there with no words that might be usable.
Tried it, but quite honestly they WANT words.. Like they want to be able to say that it's Christian.. We have a weird school.

Contemporary is fine, we've found some over the years but this is great! Thanks so much!

welcome!

ps, if you like the natalie grant song, i just found an already remixed and sped up version which is a little more fitting for cheer!

and

Back