All-Star Christmas Gift Ideas For Cp?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Keep_Believing

Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Apr 11, 2011
Any good/unique Christmas gift ideas for girls who love cheerleading, but have almost everything? It would be fun to surprise them with a great "cheerleader" Christmas gift, but I am not very creative. They are ages 8 & 10, but think they are "16" ! LOL :)

Trip to worlds would be great but the only bad thing that comes along with going once...you will end up having to get every year after that :p

Bows, different gym shirts, new luggage, new make up bag, nikes, iTunes card, money... That's all I can think of besides anything apple

A little different but I posted this is the Christmas list thread but go to this site: http://www.shopglitzyglam.com/
You can do all sorts of personalized gifts on there. You can get pretty much anything you want in your CP's gym colors.. Backpacks, duffels, makeup bags, blankets, ect. It's more for teenagers but it's worth a shot if you want to do something a little different :)

On the Bow Fabulous website you can get customized bows with sports bras to match! I'm 15 and I want one... So sounds about right! Hope this helps :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We went to the Bow Fabulous website and their bows are super cute, but we couldn't find the matching sports bras? Their facebook page says they have other products, but all we can find are the bows. Can anyone help?

Thanks!

I'm making a bow tree for a girl at the gym and my cp wants material and ribbon so she can make her own bows (and sell them at school.) I also contacted a Fierceboarder for a tee from one of cp's fave teams for her birthday, and that was a huge hit! Check out Cheer Socks, too, I think those are adorable, and practical!

We went to the Bow Fabulous website and their bows are super cute, but we couldn't find the matching sports bras? Their facebook page says they have other products, but all we can find are the bows. Can anyone help?

Thanks!

I haven't been on the site in quite a while, but their should be a link on the home page for sports bras.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back