All-Star Christmas Gift Ideas For Cp?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'd like to get my CP leggings to wear for practice because the gym is getting cold. I'm thinking cropped length in an athletic fabric so it's comfortable. I've seen it in adult sizes, but my CP is small and needs youth sizes. Any ideas on where to locate something like that.

I'd like to get my CP leggings to wear for practice because the gym is getting cold. I'm thinking cropped length in an athletic fabric so it's comfortable. I've seen it in adult sizes, but my CP is small and needs youth sizes. Any ideas on where to locate something like that.
I know target has some comfy legging type athletic pants. They are usually around 20$ or so but i'm not positive they had youth sizes. If you have a richard's Sporting Goods or Sports Authority around your area they usually have a pretty substantial kids department with tons of stuff like that. Usually a wide variety of Under Armor and Nike pants and such :)

You could also check the GK website!

Justice has them in youth sizes.

Back