OT Christmas Lists

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
So far I have...
2 new pairs of Nike Pros (I saw a girl wearing a black pair but on the band it said nike pro combat in blue, I can not find these anywhere so if anyone knows please let me know! I am dying for them)
Black short uggs
2 pairs of Victoria Secrets sweat pants
Another pair of VS yoga pants
Spray tans for every comp
and im still working on the rest... this thread has been giving me ideas :)
My friend had black with a pink band and check. I've looked online everywhere but I can't find them so if u figure it out please let me know :)

Just gave my list to my mom:
Cable Box for my TV in my room so I could get On Demand movies and am able to record shows and what not
Apple TV for my TV if I don't get a cable box
Urban Decay Naked Pallete
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay Setting Spray
Benefit High Beam
Nars Laguna Bronzer
Clinque moisturizing Gel
Tall Uggs in Chestnut or Black
Pink Otterbox iPhone 4 Case
Mageneta Mophie Juice Charging Case
iPhone 4 Screen Protector
Power Bracelet in pink
iPhone Car Charger
Nike Tempo Running Shorts
Nike Sports Bras
Sperrys
The Game Scattergories
Then just some clothes, scarves and jewelry :)

Chika, you're insane, maybe i should give your mom my christmas list instead and see what happens. I'm sure she wouldn't mind shipping to me

Cable Box for my TV in my room so I could get On Demand movies and am able to record shows and what not
Apple TV for my TV if I don't get a cable box
Urban Decay Naked Pallete
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay Setting Spray
Benefit High Beam
Nars Laguna Bronzer
Clinque moisturizing Gel
Tall Uggs in Chestnut or Black
Pink Otterbox iPhone 4 Case
Mageneta Mophie Juice Charging Case
iPhone 4 Screen Protector
Power Bracelet in pink
iPhone Car Charger
Nike Tempo Running Shorts
Nike Sports Bras
Sperrys
The Game Scattergories
Then just some clothes, scarves and jewelry :)

just wanted to say that if you didn't know already the power bracelet is a controversial topic since it's a scam but it can "work". it doesn't work how it says it does with all the crap inside it but it can make you think it does & you could possibly see a difference in performance if you can convince yourself if works. basically, they're sold anywhere from $5-$30+ (i've seen some at $80) & to spare your mom the money i would just get the $5 like i did since i only wanted it cause everyone else had them;)

as for the iphone car charger apple rips you off for $30+ to charge your iphone only whereas i got a car adapter outlet that had a usb slot at kinkos for $15 so not only can i plug in anything that i can normally plug into a wall outlet but i can use either the entire iphone charger in it or just the cord part since it has the usb thing which is more convenient.

just trying to help so your mom can save money & maybe get you more stuff you wanted if you weren't getting it all already:)

iPhone Car Charger
as for the iphone car charger apple rips you off for $30+ to charge your iphone only whereas i got a car adapter outlet that had a usb slot at kinkos for $15 so not only can i plug in anything that i can normally plug into a wall outlet but i can use either the entire iphone charger in it or just the cord part since it has the usb thing which is more convenient.

just trying to help so your mom can save money & maybe get you more stuff you wanted if you weren't getting it all already:)

Or in regard to the iPhone charger, you could get the FM transmitter that also charges your phone if you'd get use out of something like that. That way you can listen to music from your phone while its charging while your driving! Haha little pricier, but definitely worth it if you would use it!

http://www.amazon.com/Belkin-F8Z498-Tunecast-Transmitter-Charger/dp/B002S9E3LI

So far I have...
2 new pairs of Nike Pros (I saw a girl wearing a black pair but on the band it said nike pro combat in blue, I can not find these anywhere so if anyone knows please let me know! I am dying for them)
:)

My friend had black with a pink band and check. I've looked online everywhere but I can't find them so if u figure it out please let me know :)

I believe Sports Authority has those, at least I saw them in their ad.

Or in regard to the iPhone charger, you could get the FM transmitter that also charges your phone if you'd get use out of something like that. That way you can listen to music from your phone while its charging while your driving! Haha little pricier, but definitely worth it if you would use it!

http://www.amazon.com/Belkin-F8Z498-Tunecast-Transmitter-Charger/dp/B002S9E3LI
@melisssaacheerfreakk
I have one of those and I haaate it. It gets a ton of static and it's just a hassle. If you want to listen to music, I'd get either
A cassette adapter: http://www.amazon.com/Belkin-Casset...OWVC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1322415352&sr=8-1
Or for newer cars, the auxiliary cable that plugs right into your car. Honestly, your parents might just have one of these laying around too. http://www.amazon.com/Kensington-Au...1ATG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1322415531&sr=8-1

As for the actual charger, I'd have your parents go to your wireless store and buy it there. I know that when I got my iphone (Verizon) they were having a deal where you can get a pack of screen protectors, a case, and a car charger all for $50. Looking at it now, it's probably around a $70 value. Definitely something to look into!

I got my big gift early from my Mom...I needed new boots (my feet were gettin' chilly) haha there goes the surprise! I got Cole Haan Air Whitley's and I LOVE them :D

PSA: For those who don't know, Cole Haan makes the BEST shoes in the world. They collaborate with Nike in order to ensure proper comfort and support in even their highest heels. If you're looking for a new pair of shoes...Cole Haan is the way to go (plus everything is 20-30% off right now!!)

@melisssaacheerfreakk
I have one of those and I haaate it. It gets a ton of static and it's just a hassle. If you want to listen to music, I'd get either
A cassette adapter: http://www.amazon.com/Belkin-Casset...OWVC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1322415352&sr=8-1
Or for newer cars, the auxiliary cable that plugs right into your car. Honestly, your parents might just have one of these laying around too. http://www.amazon.com/Kensington-Au...1ATG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1322415531&sr=8-1

As for the actual charger, I'd have your parents go to your wireless store and buy it there. I know that when I got my iphone (Verizon) they were having a deal where you can get a pack of screen protectors, a case, and a car charger all for $50. Looking at it now, it's probably around a $70 value. Definitely something to look into!
I got a car charger from verizon and it was one that played music and it used to work perfectly but now it just falls out if you don't sit there and hold it in the hole -__- I don't need one that plays music, just one that will last. :)

Latest posts

Back