Off Topic
Well adding to mine, did I even make one? haha

Ugg shoes
Jeans from gap (addicted)
Henleys from target
Scarves
Sweaters
aaaaaand a job after graduation

I would like to just also say that my boyfriend has already got the uggs covered along with another surprise. His christmas present was to go to the Iron Bowl since he has never been and I dare say a bigger Alabama fan than I. He was shocked when we were third row in the end zone. :) Im good, what can I say?

mini fridge.
white blackberry curve 8520
3 books to finish one of my series
the harry potter book series
clothes
money
:)

Based on the durability of their shoes, I don't think I would ever purchase an Nfinity backpack...haha it's really cute though!
I'm hoping it does LOL because unlike my shoes I dont plan on carrying anything heavy in it. It will mainly be used to hold cheer shoes, clothes, makeup, and LOTS OF BOWS <3 haha

Based on the durability of their shoes, I don't think I would ever purchase an Nfinity backpack...haha it's really cute though!
I'm hoping it does LOL because unlike my shoes I dont plan on carrying anything heavy in it. It will mainly be used to hold cheer shoes, clothes, makeup, and LOTS OF BOWS <3 haha
surprisingly it's really durable i LOVE mine! i used to use my gyms duffle for competitions which was such a pain & now i use this bag & it's perfect:)

I finally decided exactly what I want. Just one thing:

A KitchenAid Artisan Mixer. In white. <3 Too bad my family doesn't like that I already bake so much because they are on a "diet" so it's a long shot. ahaha.

19 years old and I want kitchen appliances... aahahahha

I got a Kitchen Aid mixer when I was 17.... and I love it :fro:

pillow pet (not awkward at all being 19 and wish for a soft hippo..)
maryland twisters F5 blinged shirt
new cheer shoes
VS yoga pants
and a backpack to decorate
(but if I get a hippo-pillow pet, I can live without the backpack.)

The only thing I'm asking for is a new itouch (16GB?) because mine got stolen yesterday night :(

pillow pet (not awkward at all being 19 and wish for a soft hippo..)
maryland twisters F5 blinged shirt
new cheer shoes
VS yoga pants
and a backpack to decorate
(but if I get a hippo-pillow pet, I can live without the backpack.)

They make a hippo?????? OK...I'm 38 and I want one! :oops:

Back