OT Christmas Lists

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
My List so far... (i dont want to get all, just so my parents aren't stuck on what to get me!)
-iPhone 4s or 5 in White
-Nfinity Back Pack
-Victoria Secret PINK jacket
-Taylor Swift "Red"
-Nikon 1 Camera in White or Pink (WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT)
-Different lenses for Nikon 1
Yeah. Still brainstorming

money because im a poor broke university student
tumblr_mapoh3vJYF1ruuum2.gif

So i was wanting to make my christmas list online, so i could add to it anytime i saw something cool, and i discovered this like TOTALLY amazing website. Its called yourchristmaslist.com and you just make an account and then add things to it and if its not already on there, you can put the web link onto it, how much it is and stuff! This is really helpful, since if i say "Stingray Orange tee" instead of my parents buying an orange-colored shirt the can know what i'm talking about :D

My CP loves loves loves Malibu Sugar clothes for tumbling, stunt class and open gym. They are having a 30% off sale for Black Friday. I loaded up! :)

Malibu Sugar

Tell me your ways....
i watch it until it says 1 minute left and then i bid. sometimes it goes up more than i want it to so i don't but that's what my mom has always done and it works for me! like if you're looking for miss me jeans or uggs, look in the summer because prices will be lower than in the winter. and toms prices are lower in january-february because it's kinda cold (i wear mine in the cold anyways) and if you're selling something, i know i'm annoying but put the starting bid at 5$ more than ebay reccomends and if it's in good condition put the buy it now price as the retail price... sometimes, people buy the buy it now at 90$ when the actual bid is only 60$ (don't ask me why)

Skinny jeans, sweaters, gray Toms, Nike pros, bows, blingy iPhone case, Just Dance 4, nail polish, earrings, and One Direction merch/tickets. :) I've also seen a million things on Wanelo that I want to buy but I've spent all my money on my family's Christmas :x Better to give than to receive!

Back